Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

gortney

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by gortney

  1. Panthers break out the new orange uniforms...first home game..fhs by a lot. Probably 35-7
  2. 27-0? Panthers couldn't move the ball. I'll give you 14-7, but that's about all ya get. Good luck to the Panthers. Wish nothing bit the best for their players.
  3. Franklin Co. 22 FHS 13. FC on the 14 going in..
  4. I'm not sure you can put much stock in the lit. rankings. I mean, they put highlands at 16. No way are they the 16th best team in the state.
  5. I'm sure everyone understands your point now coach.
  6. Ouch!!! There's a shot below the belt. Haha
  7. The three players are Jalen Washington wr/db, Jalen Acree rb/de, and Anthony Robinson Qb/de. And I haven't read anything about it anywhere personally, but I have heard that from numerous people from around Frankfort.
  8. I doubt the flyers are favorites considering Frankfort high has 3 of the top 50 players in the state. Probably a true toss up.
  9. Well in that case, franklins defense is giving up 3 points per game because the only points Oldham scored were on the opening kickoff and Franklin is averaging exactly 42 points on offense as they had a defensive td last week.
  10. First game after the break was in 2003, and I expect this game to be just as crazy as that one was. Every year this the highlighted game for fans in the capitol city and it seems like this year the teams look evenly matched. Should be a dandy.
  11. Tricky offense to defend, but Fhs will be ready. Fhs-35 SC-20
  12. Fc-42 Oc-7 I dont think Oc has the horses to run in this race.
  13. Did either team get much work in today?
  14. At Western hills. I agree that flyer offense isn't what it was last year, but lca runs the same offense and scored 25 on Western hills and I would think a 5a school would have more and better athletes than a 2a lca that won 1 game last year.e wrong though. I haven't seen them (fc) other than the scrimmage and they didnt impress me then offensively.
  15. Good point about the defense. May have to change my prediction. Fc may be in trouble, especially if hills plays well at all. This could end Fc's five year win streak. I hope the flyers can come out and maybe score once or twice and keep it respectable.
  16. Hip-hop, I love the prediction, but I doubt Fc will score 48 in a single game this season. Hope I'm wrong.
  17. Fc-35 Wh-8 Fc has efficiency on offense and opens with a stellar road win
  18. Fc-41 Nb-12 Fc loses speed from last year, but pose a talented defense. I predict a flyer defensive td and a strong performance by the running backs in week 0
  19. Too much speed for Fhs. 27-21 Fhs on a late drive by Robinson
  20. Eddie James. Went to Boyle County
  21. It's going to be running back by committee this year and hopefully they can develop some defensive backs that can stop production out wide.
  22. Washington, Smith, Robinson, Acree?, Brookes...they have a great problem to have. As long as those guys are TEAM guys and not ME guys, they shouldn't have a problem continuing their winning ways.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.