Clyde

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course! What was I thinking? :ohbrother:

Now, what is he going to do to get that evil Senator off of his back? Surely he is going to have to resort to drastic measures to save his snotty butt.

Hyde and Kelso will take care of him...

I like 24, a lot, but it gets to the point where it requires a superhuman suspension of disbelief. Who knew it was so easy to get into the White House? That Secret Service is this incompetent?

Your statment reminded me of this:

cnn24 resized.jpg

He had a silent clock. That's ironclad in the 24 universe. If the silent clock comes after a character's death, they're done.

Wow, all these years of watching 24 and I did not know that. I will have to rewind my DVR and check that out.

Wow, all these years of watching 24 and I did not know that. I will have to rewind my DVR and check that out.

When someone goes down I always wait to see if the silent clock rears its ugly head. Actually, it is one of my favorite little things about the show. I'm trying to remember all of the silent clocks of the past, anyone know?

George

Chapelle

Michelle?

Palmer?

I know there are many more, but not sure who got the clock and who didn't.

• 2 weeks later...

Any thoughts about last night's show? I'm guessing the bio agent is either Small Pox or some fictitious disease that can be cured since we all know Jack will not die. As far as the President’s daughter, I’m thinking she needs a five minute interrogation by Jack or maybe they just sick Chloe on her.

Any thoughts about last night's show? I'm guessing the bio agent is either Small Pox or some fictitious disease that can be cured since we all know Jack will not die. As far as the President’s daughter, I’m thinking she needs a five minute interrogation by Jack or maybe they just sick Chloe on her.[/QUOTE]:ylsuper:

I always hate it when everyone is thinking Jack is the bad guy. I was really mad last week when the Senator was shot, because I wanted Jack to be back in the clear and seen as the hero.

Why did he have to go inside the truck to turn off the leaking tank of bioagent? The truck was not around any people, he should of waited for the CDC and then they could of taken care of things wearing a biosuit. But, I guess, that would have lessoned the drama!!!

Not sure what was in the truck, the guys were wearing masks so it's obviously something that is harmful. Jack obviously can't die though, not sure what road they will take.

Jack developing a concious isn't a good thing, interesting story angle but he has never made decisions that would risk his "mission" like he did in this episode. He has saved people before but as far as I can remember not at the expense of the greater good.