Clyde

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine went out as well...but the local news came on fine. Makes me think it was something with the Fox broadcast.

Does anyone know if they're going to air a repeat...or is there somewhere to catch a re-run?

I'm a little irked about missing 30 minutes of the best show on TV. 30 minutes of 24 packs a lot of punch...:lol:

Mine went out as well...but the local news came on fine. Makes me think it was something with the Fox broadcast.

Does anyone know if they're going to air a repeat...or is there somewhere to catch a re-run?

I'm a little irked about missing 30 minutes of the best show on TV. 30 minutes of 24 packs a lot of punch...:lol:

You can go to fox.com and watch it online....that's what I'm doing now.

Great show! Loved the twist with Chloe and the "underground CTU." The show has also brought up another healthy discussion about the use of torture when dealing with terrorists, I love to see the FBI lady so conflicted!

Somethings not right about this. I'm wondering if they even officially work for the government anymore. They work in a house, Bill's hair I think intentionally scrappy looking, and their background hasn't been brought up for the first five weeks into what they have been doing the last couple of years.

I think the real question will be who is the mole in the FBI.

Somethings not right about this. I'm wondering if they even officially work for the government anymore. They work in a house, Bill's hair I think intentionally scrappy looking, and their background hasn't been brought up for the first five weeks into what they have been doing the last couple of years.

I think the real question will be who is the mole in the FBI.

It seemed pretty explicit that they don't work for the government.

I'm not sure that Walker is going to get out of her predicament. They played a silent clock, something they usually only reserve for a real death of a main character. If she's not dead, I kind of have a problem with the silent clock.

I'm not sure that Walker is going to get out of her predicament. They played a silent clock, something they usually only reserve for a real death of a main character. If she's not dead, I kind of have a problem with the silent clock.

I really don't think they would introduce her as one of the main characters only to kill her off in the first 5 episodes....She'll be back next week.

I really don't think they would introduce her as one of the main characters only to kill her off in the first 5 episodes....She'll be back next week.

I wouldn't think so either, but do remember, this is 24 we're talking about. They make a habit out of trying to shock people with who they kill.

She will get out of it. Someone needs to tell the president that Jack and Tony are on her side.