Clyde

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll be honest, I was a little disappointed in last season, and the first 4 hours of this one has already got me excited again. I can't remember a better start in the shows previous 6 seasons.

I'm a huge 24 fan and I couldn't finish the season last year. Too repetitive.

This year is much better.

So who is the leak inside the President's staff?

This show always has a twist around the midpoint.

Im guessing the character who I assume is the COS for the President...dont know his name but was the warden at the prison in Shawshank Redemption.

The problem is that they've got us thinking he's a possibility which means its probably not him.

I think you may be able to watch them on Fox's website as well.

Yep, that's what I did today...

I don't think we've been introduced to the leak in the President's circle yet... Its pretty obvious however, that the First Man's bodyguard is not a good guy and end up killing or being involved with the dead son's girlfriend's death.

It looks really good so far, besides Bill's hair...

Yep, that's what I did today...

I don't think we've been introduced to the leak in the President's circle yet... Its pretty obvious however, that the First Man's bodyguard is not a good guy and end up killing or being involved with the dead son's girlfriend's death.

It looks really good so far, besides Bill's hair...

The leak is her chief advisor. Don't remember what his name is. That's my guess at least.

24 is off and running this year. I have heard people say Friday Night Lights may be the best show on TV, I am going to have to watch it but I can not believe any show can be better than 24. Jack is the MAN!

24 is off and running this year. I have heard people say Friday Night Lights may be the best show on TV, I am going to have to watch it but I can not believe any show can be better than 24. Jack is the MAN!

You got that right! I can't wait til tonite!