Clyde

:thumb: Some very nice twists. The only bone to pick is Logan giving the SIM card to the President? He is going to step on that thing and eliminate the evidence. I do think they have a nice movie set up in place.

I have to agree. Logan would have immediately destroyed that thing. Otherwise I LOVED the finale! DVR ed and am going to watch it again today! Logan is such a weinie slimy bad guy. Love him too!

I have to admit, that in the beginning I hated the character of Chloe. She definately grew on me over the years.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumb: Some very nice twists. The only bone to pick is Logan giving the SIM card to the President? He is going to step on that thing and eliminate the evidence. I do think they have a nice movie set up in place.

I'm torn on this. On one hand, I can see him destroying the card immediately. And on the other hand, I can see him keeping it (or a copy) for himself. That way he could use it as leverage against either of the presidents. You know..."if I'm going down, I'm gonna take you with me...so you better help me out" type of thing. Of course now, with Taylor blowing the whistle on herself and everybody involved, it wouldn't have done him any good. But, he didn't know that she'd do that at the time he gave her the card.

I'm torn on this. On one hand, I can see him destroying the card immediately. And on the other hand, I can see him keeping it (or a copy) for himself. That way he could use it as leverage against either of the presidents. You know..."if I'm going down, I'm gonna take you with me...so you better help me out" type of thing. Of course now, with Taylor blowing the whistle on herself and everybody involved, it wouldn't have done him any good. But, he didn't know that she'd do that at the time he gave her the card.

Whether he would have destroyed it or not is debateable and irrelevant. I agree with you, there's no way that thing would have ever left his possession unless Jack Bauer took it from him. No way he gives that to Taylor. And, no way he doesn't watch it.

I liked the way the clock counted down to zero at the end. I wondered if they'd do a silent clock for the series finale.

I'm also disappointed that Aaron Pierce didn't get a cameo. Other than Jack, he was the only guy to appear in every season, until now. Maybe they felt it was fitting that Jack Bauer was the only guy in every season.

So my room mate and I went to watch the season finale last night on our DVR and for no known apparent reason the show didn't record. Not bc it wasn't set, or wasn't space, it's just simply not on our DVR. I'm ticked, we have every season of 24 and were so pumped about the finale and end of the series and now nothing.

So my room mate and I went to watch the season finale last night on our DVR and for no known apparent reason the show didn't record. Not bc it wasn't set, or wasn't space, it's just simply not on our DVR. I'm ticked, we have every season of 24 and were so pumped about the finale and end of the series and now nothing.

We missed it too. Watched it last night though on hulu tv. Great final episode. Bring on the movie.