Clyde

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good episode, not sure if that girl was Mandy. I am still unsure of Tony's motivation unless it is stricly a Nina "ish" money hunger, but I don't buy that being the entire story, there is more to it than that.

Last night's episode seemed to be a "filler" to me. One of those episodes that they have to have 2 or 3 times a season to push the story along, not a lot going on, just tying up loose ends and beginning to push the new story along.

Last night's episode seemed to be a "filler" to me. One of those episodes that they have to have 2 or 3 times a season to push the story along, not a lot going on, just tying up loose ends and beginning to push the new story along.

When Jack when off on Jeanne Garofalo's character I stood up giving a standing ovation! I know it had nothing to do with what that moron said but it seemed to be the perfect time for it!

:ylsuper:

I think Tony may still wind up being a good guy, even though he has killed many federal agents so far today. I think his greater mission was to bring down the bigger conspiracy. I don't think Tony is going to survive the day though...

I think Tony may still wind up being a good guy, even though he has killed many federal agents so far today. I think his greater mission was to bring down the bigger conspiracy. I don't think Tony is going to survive the day though...

That's the only part I have a problem with, is him killing gov't agents. However he could feel as though they may be "corrupt".

If they have Tony do the triple turnaround in one season I think it would suck. He started off appearing "bad", then he was good and now he is actually bad. To go back to good just gives me a headache.

That's the only part I have a problem with, is him killing gov't agents. However he could feel as though they may be "corrupt".

I think Tony is beyond the point of being a good guy again. You can only justify so much. Even Jack doesn’t indiscriminately kill federal agents.

When Jack when off on Jeanne Garofalo's character I stood up giving a standing ovation! I know it had nothing to do with what that moron said but it seemed to be the perfect time for it!

:ylsuper:

I thought it was great. I knew I recognized Jeanne Garofalo :puke: from somewhere, but didn’t realize until a couple of weeks ago who she was. I’m hoping she turns bad and Chloe takes her out (her character of course).