Clyde

^ Well, one way or the other, they're going to kill my favorite character (Tony) off for the second time, and worse they're doing their best to make him evil.

You had to know something was up though when the Starkwood guy said he was going to do another perimeter check, and he never came back. Then when Moss took Tony's handcuffs off when they were getting in the helicopter, it all seemed a bit fishy.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, not sure what they plan for Tony and his storyline. What is his purpose for doing this? Is he going "Nina" on us and just looking for a payday?

Good to SEE Kim, however I didn't think her scene with Jack was impactful, seemed anti-climatic to me.

Either way, good episode and ready to see where they go from here. How many episodes are left in the season, I've lost track?

Well, I for one, NEVER saw that coming. I am SO very disappointed in Tony.

Why would he destroy all the big weapons if he was (still) a traitor?

Wow! That was certainly a surprise ending. The only explanation, other then the obvious, is maybe the FBI guy is involved somehow and Tony knew it.

Wow! That was certainly a surprise ending. The only explanation, other then the obvious, is maybe the FBI guy is involved somehow and Tony knew it.

If that were the case why would he have stopped the black guy from finishing him off with the gun? I'm really unsure what the angle is here, hopefully the writers will clear that up for us this Monday. :confused:

Mandy. Blew up the plane in the 1st ever episode and shook Palmer's hand killing him at the end of season 2. Pretty sure she showed up one other time, but don't remember the details off the top of my head...

Ah yes, now I remember her. I thought she had died though.

I just read in this week's Entertainment Weekly that next season's 24 will be based in New York with a new CTU. Chloe will be back. The current president Cherry Jones has signed on. Annie Werching (Renee) will be coming back as well. Without giving any spoilers, Jack is coming back too...

If that were the case why would he have stopped the black guy from finishing him off with the gun? I'm really unsure what the angle is here, hopefully the writers will clear that up for us this Monday. :confused:

You are right, so much for my theory. Tony appears to have been playing Jack and the FBI the whole time as part of a larger conspiracy. One thing I love about 24 is that the writers are always coming up with surprises. Well, except for the fact that Jack never dies of course.