Clyde

I think if they ever kill Jack off it will be much more of a dramatic death than a slow evolving "infection" or whatever the exposure is. I could be wrong, but it would seem silly to kill the main character of the show in the same manner (or close to it) that they killed off George Mason.

I don't expect Jack to die until they're ready to kill the show...

And, I think you're right. It will probably be more sudden and dramatic.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jack did just sign on for another season. Writers are already working on next season and is supposed to move to Europe. Keifer Sullivan is staying on as loyalty to the show's creators that resurrected his career, but is pushing hard to take the show to the big screen, so he can have more time to do other projects.

Only show I make a point to watch. I've seen every single one of 24. I've also got my parents hooked on the show to the point they are watching from season 1 all thru until now. Great show! Scary part is I know guys in the army/armed services who are very similar to Bauer! My buddy Brad is a bad bad dude.

Based on what I have read there will be an eighth season of 24 starring Kiefer Sutherland and plans to shoot a feature fill as the send off for Kiefer. No mention of whether there will be a ninth season with a new main character or not. If Kiefer leaves the show I don’t see it having the same success.

Called it as soon as he said he was ready to pay for his crimes...

I figured it out when Jack was talking to the President and had a memory lapse...Jack's face and the music gave it away. I told my wife immediately that Tony was going to turn bad again. She wouldn't listen, but I had my moment of glory about 30 minutes later when he killed Moss...