Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Blazing Saddles

Featured Replies

"You've got to remember that these are just simple farmers. These are people of the land. The common clay of the new West. You know... morons."

 

:laugh::thumb:

  • Replies 39
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"What in the wide, wide world of sports is a'goin on here?"

"What in the wide, wide world of sports is a'goin on here?"

 

Slim Pickens was da man!

 

'Ditto'

Taggert: "What do you want me to do, sir?"

 

Hedley Lamarr: "I want you to round up every vicious criminal and gunslinger in the West. Take this down."

(Taggert looks for pencil and paper)

 

Hedley Lamarr: "I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggers,bushwackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, 'butt'-kickers, and Methodist.

 

Taggert: Could you repeat that, sir?"

I actually took my new bride to see this ( IMHO classic Film ) while on our honeymoon on Cape Cod . I have had to make up for this many times over the last 34 years . She didn't see the humor in it:D

I actually took my new bride to see this ( IMHO classic Film ) while on our honeymoon on Cape Cod . I have had to make up for this many times over the last 34 years . She didn't see the humor in it:D

 

Hey, any woman who can't see the humor, nay, the sheer genius of "the bean scene", must have had you thinking "what have I done". smiley_fart.gif

 

Looks like things worked out, though.:thumb:

Governor: I was just out walking the parapet.

 

 

Preacher: Can we do this momentous task in just one night? Or are we just . . . ?

 

 

I bet you'd do it for Randolph Scott. Bart

I bet you'd do it for Randolph Scott. Bart

 

Ran-Dolphhhh Scotttttttt....

We saw it in the theater when it came. The whole place was a roaring.

 

Does that tell my age?

 

Yes, that also tells my age. :eek:

 

imo one of the funniest movies of all time..............classic!

Qualifications?

 

Stampeding cattle.

 

That's not much of a crime.

 

Through the Vatican?

 

Kinky. Sign here.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.