Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Blazing Saddles

Featured Replies

"Are you chewing GUM on line?!" :irked:

  • Replies 39
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

The villian interviews were classic.

How did a movie this "politically incorrect" become such a classic?

 

Today it would never get a widespread release. Heck it may never even get made.

 

Head them off at the pass? I hate that cliche!

This is one of the funniest movies of all time. I hate the edited version, but still can't turn it off when it is on. A true classic. So politically incorrect, but so funny.

 

'Hello boys, did you miss me?'

 

'I didn't get a hrumph out of that guy'.

We saw it in the theater when it came. The whole place was a roaring.

 

Does that tell my age?

"Excuse me while I whip this out"

 

My ringtone on my cell...:laugh:

Gabby: I wash born here, an I wash raished here, and dad gum it, I am gonna die here, an no sidewindin' bushwackin', hornswagglin' cracker croaker is gonna rouin me bishen cutter.

What did you expect? Welcome sonny, make yourself at home, marry my daughter. You've got to remember, that these are just simple farmers, these are people of the land, the common clay of the new west. You know . . . morons.

Howard Johnson "We'd like to offer you this Laurel,,,and hardy handshake"

 

My other fave quote, "Do what he say, Do what he say!!!"

 

He said, " The sheriff is NEAR".

 

"Are we awake?"

"That depends, are we black?"

"Yes we are"

"Then I'm awake" Just classic.

"Awww, Mongo Straight!"

 

 

"Oh, Baby, you are so talented. And they are so dumb."

 

 

"Please, I am not from Havana."

 

 

 

"Nearly lost us a $300 Hand Car."

 

 

 

One of my all time favorite Mel Brooks Movies. :thumb:

"Awww, Mongo Straight!"

 

 

"Oh, Baby, you are so talented. And they are so dumb."

 

 

"Please, I am not from Havana."

 

 

 

"Nearly lost us a $300 Hand Car."

 

 

 

One of my all time favorite Mel Brooks Movies. :thumb:

 

 

One of the funniest scenes in any movie!

"A man drinks like and don't eat is going to die"

"When?"

 

"What's your name,cowboy?"

"Jim. But my friends call me...Jim."

Obviously, with this many great quotes, one of the classic comedies of all time.

 

And yes, in this day and age, there's a pretty fair chance that a lot of these would end up on the cutting room floor.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.