Oceanic Flight 815-Spoilers-Don't read if you don't want to know

All Tell

Who do we think the "two that survived the crash," but would have died on the island are? I would have to guess that they will mention Charlie for what he did, but who else? Remember there is only an "Oceanic Six", yet they say 8 survived the crash.

I agree Charlie.

Not sure. It could depend on who Kate claims the father is. Could be Sawyer if she says Sawyer is the father.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is crazy is the people that are reportedly now "dead" may not be able to return to civilization. They might actually be dead, and only the 6 that get off are still alive, or the others are left behind on the island trapped like prisoners. Stinks for them!

What is crazy is the people that are reportedly now "dead" may not be able to return to civilization. They might actually be dead, and only the 6 that get off are still alive, or the others are left behind on the island trapped like prisoners. Stinks for them!

this is true. The best thing about the show is that most people would think, "we're saved but there's more so lets go back & help." But since they dont say that & are very slippery about the situation, it opens up a HUGE can of worms.

The thing that got me wondering the most was at the end of the episode. When Jack seemed to not want to see "the baby". Kate said we can't have coffee if you wont see him. What was that about??

some thoughts? Kate said she was pregnant but may not?? if she lost her actual baby in the island, she may have done something to Claire or "stolen" the baby. Kate seems very emotional & did murder at one point. Just not sure why Jack would be hesitent to be with Kate b/c of Aaron?

We all know that the cheese is going to slip off of Jack's cracker based last season's finale. The Jack we saw at Kate's trial and after may have already started some of the irrational behaviors he would display later. Maybe something Jack did directly or indirectly led to Claire's absence and because of guilt he doesn't want to see Aaron.

Another possibility, could Jack have somehow found out that Claire is is half sister and this is affecting his ability to deal with Aaron. Remember in last season's finale, before we knew we were seeing a flash forward, at the hospital Jack was accused of being drunk and his retort was let's go see if I'm as drunk as my father or something. Is Jack's father alive? If so how does he figure into the "big picture"?

We all know that the cheese is going to slip off of Jack's cracker based last season's finale. The Jack we saw at Kate's trial and after may have already started some of the irrational behaviors he would display later. Maybe something Jack did directly or indirectly led to Claire's absence and because of guilt he doesn't want to see Aaron.

Another possibility, could Jack have somehow found out that Claire is is half sister and this is affecting his ability to deal with Aaron. Remember in last season's finale, before we knew we were seeing a flash forward, at the hospital Jack was accused of being drunk and his retort was let's go see if I'm as drunk as my father or something. Is Jack's father alive? If so how does he figure into the "big picture"?

This got me thinking on how they may use what was suppose to be a flashback when it is actually a flash forward. or vice versa. like with Jack & the wreck & him being drunk could be a flash forward & jacks dad would be alive?? I dont know just a bunch of angles to look at.

This got me thinking on how they may use what was suppose to be a flashback when it is actually a flash forward. or vice versa. like with Jack & the wreck & him being drunk could be a flash forward & jacks dad would be alive?? I dont know just a bunch of angles to look at.

Jack's dad is supposed to be dead, that's the reason Jack was in Australia in the first place, to get his dad's body and take in back to LA.

However, everything seems to be intertwined and based on what Jack said in the finale last season it has me wondering if Jack's father is really dead.

I didn't watch tonight. I fell asleep, and missed the episode! I skipped down to the bottom of this page too and didn't read any of the posts. Does anyone know when tonights episode will be on ABC's website? PM me with the answer if you do please!

Well you need to see it. Pretty wild episode.

I wasn't a big fan of today's seemed like the story stood still, I'm sure they will tie it all in later but it seems like they are taking this story so many different directions. I would like to know what the book about the "the black rock" says that Penny's dad purchased.