Oceanic Flight 815-Spoilers-Don't read if you don't want to know

All Tell

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just started watching last week. A lot to digest in a short time. I wish I had started watching it when it started.

You seriously need to start recording the episodes playing now and go back and rent seasons 1-2. This show doesn't make much sense otherwise.

While I love the mystery and everything that gets brought up I am almost getting to the point where I hope they show is cancelled and the resort to their "break in case of cancellation" script kept in a glass case. Where a brilliant Orangutan named Rube, I believe, sits down and tells you everything that is happening and why.

With only 6 episodes left this season I can't see how many more questions can be posed before some resolutions. We have been promised that the identity of another of the Oceanic 6 will be revealed next week.

New questions from last night

Who planted the plane at the bottom of the Indian Ocean and who were the people on it and why do they want the world to believe that all of the passengers died?

Who hired the 5 people that have now come to the island and why do they seem to be looking for Ben?

How did a polar bear with a Dharma Initiative collar (have we seen a Hydra station before?) get into the desert in Tunisia?

How did Charlotte know about the Dharma Initiative?

While I love the mystery and everything that gets brought up I am almost getting to the point where I hope they show is cancelled and the resort to their "break in case of cancellation" script kept in a glass case. Where a brilliant Orangutan named Rube, I believe, sits down and tells you everything that is happening and why.

They've already scheduled the remaining episodes. I believe there will be 3 more 16 episode seasons.

With only 6 episodes left this season I can't see how many more questions can be posed before some resolutions. We have been promised that the identity of another of the Oceanic 6 will be revealed next week.

New questions from last night

Who planted the plane at the bottom of the Indian Ocean and who were the people on it and why do they want the world to believe that all of the passengers died?

Who hired the 5 people that have now come to the island and why do they seem to be looking for Ben?

How did a polar bear with a Dharma Initiative collar (have we seen a Hydra station before?) get into the desert in Tunisia?

How did Charlotte know about the Dharma Initiative?

If you go to one of the new websites about Oceanic airlines, there is a guy who has left a message talking about how they are in on it. That leads me to believe that Oceanic planted the plane at the bottom of the ocean. The question to me is, who did they kill to plant that plane there?

Few answers...more questions

Sayid is the fourth of the Ocanic 6. Who are the other two? Another will be revaled next week.

What does Ben have on him that is compelling him to kill people? How is Sayid protecting his friends by doing it?

What caused the delay when the rocket arrived?

I'm really getting into this.