Oceanic Flight 815-Spoilers-Don't read if you don't want to know

All Tell

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Few answers...more questions

Sayid is the fourth of the Ocanic 6. Who are the other two? Another will be revaled next week.

What does Ben have on him that is compelling him to kill people? How is Sayid protecting his friends by doing it?

What caused the delay when the rocket arrived?

I'm really getting into this.

I think the other two might be Jin and Sun. Or...Sawyer and someone else. Who knows.

I too wonder how Benry is making Sayid kill all of these people?

Did you notice that Sayid's girl (the one he kills in the flash forward) was wearing the same bracelet that Naomi was wearing (the lady Locke kills with the knife in the back on the island). Weird. Maybe Sayid's friend that he shot is working for the same tall black man that visited Hurley in the psych ward.

Few answers...more questions

Sayid is the fourth of the Ocanic 6. Who are the other two? Another will be revaled next week.

What does Ben have on him that is compelling him to kill people? How is Sayid protecting his friends by doing it?

What caused the delay when the rocket arrived?

I'm really getting into this.

Might be the best episode ever in this series. A whole bunch of top moments.

Ben was playing a mental game. He asked Sayeed what happened last time you decided with your heart and not your head. Your friends died. And he told him that he was using his head and protecting his friends. Seems that people are out to kill the Oceanic 6 and he is killing them (reaction on the golf course) before they kill him.

I think the rocket delay is from some of time/future aspect that is going on. Our local station shows last week's episode at 8 with little tidbits at the bottom giving some more information. He said the Asian guy that is with the new group is named after some guy that is involved with the time space continum. Made me wonder if some of these people are not from the future and have created an island of refuge and there are others trying to track down Ben who is an escapee from the future.

If there was a missing 30 some minutes of the rocket, that might explain it.

Sayid is my favorite character, too.

I think Sawyer is one of the Oceanic 6. A huge swerve would be Locke being one of the Oceanic 6 and seeing him in a wheelchair.

I think the other two might be Jin and Sun. Or...Sawyer and someone else. Who knows.

I too wonder how Benry is making Sayid kill all of these people?

Did you notice that Sayid's girl (the one he kills in the flash forward) was wearing the same bracelet that Naomi was wearing (the lady Locke kills with the knife in the back on the island). Weird. Maybe Sayid's friend that he shot is working for the same tall black man that visited Hurley in the psych ward.

I noticed that as well and it is definitely possible that she was working for the same group that sent Naomi to the island. Remember as well that the bracelet seemed to have some meaning to Sayid when he took it off of Naomi on the island.

Just thought of this, what if the Oceanic 6 somehow managed to escape from the island and took Ben with them. Now because of the publicity (remember in Hurly's flash forward it showed that they had gained some measure of celebrity) they have gotten since their return they can't just be "eliminated" so while they are not exactly targets they are being watched and they can't say anything about what happened on the island because there are still people there. That would explain why Jack of the future feels so guilty about leaving. At the same time the other group is still looking for Ben so Sayid is protecting him by eliminating people that are out to get him. OR maybe Ben let the 6 of them off of the island so that it would draw out the people that were after him. He is influencing Sayid and the others by saying he will kill those left on the island if they tell anyone what happened. This make me think even more that the "he" Kate was talking about in last season's finale may well have been Ben.

Another few things to ponder. What did Sayid really offer Locke in exchange for Charlotte? He said it was the Chinese guy but is that really true? He also said that Kate decided to stay behind, did she?

I think that why I am enjoying this show so much is because it leaves you pondering all kinds of scenarios about why things are happening and just when you think you may have some things figured out they throw in something completely unexpected. Last night it was the revelation that Ben was pulling Sayid's strings.

I noticed that as well and it is definitely possible that she was working for the same group that sent Naomi to the island. Remember as well that the bracelet seemed to have some meaning to Sayid when he took it off of Naomi on the island.

Just thought of this, what if the Oceanic 6 somehow managed to escape from the island and took Ben with them. Now because of the publicity (remember in Hurly's flash forward it showed that they had gained some measure of celebrity) they have gotten since their return they can't just be "eliminated" so while they are not exactly targets they are being watched and they can't say anything about what happened on the island because there are still people there. That would explain why Jack of the future feels so guilty about leaving. At the same time the other group is still looking for Ben so Sayid is protecting him by eliminating people that are out to get him. OR maybe Ben let the 6 of them off of the island so that it would draw out the people that were after him. He is influencing Sayid and the others by saying he will kill those left on the island if they tell anyone what happened. This make me think even more that the "he" Kate was talking about in last season's finale may well have been Ben.

Another few things to ponder. What did Sayid really offer Locke in exchange for Charlotte? He said it was the Chinese guy but is that really true? He also said that Kate decided to stay behind, did she?

I think that why I am enjoying this show so much is because it leaves you pondering all kinds of scenarios about why things are happening and just when you think you may have some things figured out they throw in something completely unexpected. Last night it was the revelation that Ben was pulling Sayid's strings.

Interesting point on the bolded. But there was no concern when Jack met with Hugo?

Interesting point on the bolded. But there was no concern when Jack met with Hugo?

It's classic Ben manipulation. He knew how bad Jack wanted off of the island so there was no way he was going to leave him to stir up trouble as well as act as the leader of those left on the island. He took Kate and uses her as leverage to keep Jack quiet. Remember, Kate's with Ben now and she hasn't really dealt with him directly before. Maybe he manipulated her by convincing her he could make the charges she faces in America go away but he holde them over her as leverage to keep her quiet. Hurley had a history of mental illness so he figured the added pressure and guilt about what happened on the island would push him over the deep end. Ben wanted Sayid, the trained killer and torturer, off of the island to get the people that are after him. Of course this is all subject to change when they reveal the next of the Oceanic 6 next week.

I am not sure it is as easy as they were left on the island. I think there are going to be several deaths from this point on. I think we are going to see more of an abandonment from Jack and them than simply them leaving them there.

That is the reason for the guilt.

The Ben/Sayid point is very interesting plot twist.

It definitely is. What do you guys think about the hidden room in Ben's house where Sayid finds the passports? Is it just a clue that Ben really has been traveling while on the island or what?

That might explain why these people that are not on the island are looking for him so hard. It seems as though he's been traveling off the island, and making some people mad in the process.

It definitely is. What do you guys think about the hidden room in Ben's house where Sayid finds the passports? Is it just a clue that Ben really has been traveling while on the island or what?

Absolutely. All the different currencies, all the different passports.

I think a key, key clue last night was the rocket that had lost 30 minutes of time. And the warning to the helicopter pilot to take the EXACT course back.

Absolutely. All the different currencies, all the different passports.

I think a key, key clue last night was the rocket that had lost 30 minutes of time. And the warning to the helicopter pilot to take the EXACT course back.

Also when Michael and Walt left weren't they told an exact path that would allow them to leave?