Oceanic Flight 815-Spoilers-Don't read if you don't want to know

All Tell

Yeah, I could tell it was on the island for some reason. I never thought it was a flash forward simply because she wasn't one of the oceanic survivors.

Aaron doesn't count for the Oceanic 6...he was born on the island.

I think the kid was conceived on the island, yes. That's why she is at risk of dying.

But remember the lead up to the episode in which they revealed Aaron with Kate was that another of the Oceanic 6 would be revealed. Aaron was the only character revealed that episode. He counts.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But remember the lead up to the episode in which they revealed Aaron with Kate was that another of the Oceanic 6 would be revealed. Aaron was the only character revealed that episode. He counts.

Everything I've read says Aaron doesn't count. And I'm not talking spoilers. I'm fairly sure it will be Jin and Sun as the next 2.

LINK

Everything I've read says Aaron doesn't count. And I'm not talking spoilers. I'm fairly sure it will be Jin and Sun as the next 2.

LINK

To be honest, I hope not. They just arent interesting characters to me.

And they are not sure on that website whether Aaron counts. I could swear they said a member of the Oceanic 6 would be revealed in the episode they showed Aaron.

To be honest, I hope not. They just arent interesting characters to me.

And they are not sure on that website whether Aaron counts. I could swear they said a member of the Oceanic 6 would be revealed in the episode they showed Aaron.

I think they are interesting characters. Sun couldn't get pregnant off the island, on the island she could. Jin is an assassin. That makes them interesting to me.

I've read many other sites, not just that one, that say that only 4 of the oceanic 6 have been revealed. Aaron was only on the flight inside Claire's belly. He was not on the manifest.

No she doesn't. That is Aaron which was the blonde's child, Charlie's girlfriend.

So, he is the 5th or 6th of the Oceanic 6.

Did you catch that Jack's story is that ONLY 8 survived the plane crash?

Next week looks good with what happened to the helicopter.

Aaron's the 5th, one left to be revealed. Can we assume that Kate is the only woman in the Oceanic 6 and that's why she has taken Aaron as her son? I also assume that Aaron was the "he" that Kate said was waiting for her in last season's finale which blows my far fetched Ben theory to pieces.

I caught that in Jack's testimony as well. Make me wonder more then ever what happened to make them all lie like that.

Good news, since the writer strike has ended I read that in addition to the 8 episodes that were already in the can, 5 more will be made for this season.

I realize that. I posted that before the end of the episode...The blonde is Claire. This must mean one of two things. 1)Claire is dead. 2)Claire stayed on the island. I hope she doesn't die, but thats the option I'm thinking happens.

Kate still has a baby. It may not be hers, but she's taking care of it. So yes, she does have a baby.

Jacks story was made up, and probably by the people that rescued them. I'm sure something went down and the only way they could be rescued was to lie about the rest of the survivors, because these people do not want anyone to find the island. Obviously Jack is lying, we're just not sure why.

Wonder what is going on in that chopper? Looked crazy.

Aaron is the 5th of the Oceanic 6.

The last quote is by you. :thumb:

I think they are interesting characters. Sun couldn't get pregnant off the island, on the island she could. Jin is an assassin. That makes them interesting to me.

I've read many other sites, not just that one, that say that only 4 of the oceanic 6 have been revealed. Aaron was only on the flight inside Claire's belly. He was not on the manifest.

I would have to say he survived the plane crash then didnt he?

The only reason that I feel like Aaron is one of the six is because the show he was on was previewed as showing another of the Oceanic 6. I've been wrong about everything else about this show though.

That is what I am saying, he counts. That is why everyone said it after the show in the posts I quoted. They previewed as another one is revealed and at that point in the show everyone was wondering who Kate was going home to. There is a reason it was such a shock and played up moment on the show.

That is what I am saying, he counts. That is why everyone said it after the show in the posts I quoted. They previewed as another one is revealed and at that point in the show everyone was wondering who Kate was going home to. There is a reason it was such a shock and played up moment on the show.

A few people on BGP believing he is one of them doesn't mean he is one of them. There are quite a few people out there who do not think he's one of them

I have changed my mind after reading through all this other material.

Aaron is NOT one of the Oceanic 6. He wasn't a member of the original oceanic flight, therefore he can't be one.

A few people on BGP believing he is one of them doesn't mean he is one of them. There are quite a few people out there who do not think he's one of them

I have changed my mind after reading through all this other material.

Aaron is NOT one of the Oceanic 6. He wasn't a member of the original oceanic flight, therefore he can't be one.

I'm done arguing with you about it. I know he is one of the 6 and that is all that matters to me. You will be waiting a while for that sixth one though...

I'm done arguing with you about it. I know he is one of the 6 and that is all that matters to me. You will be waiting a while for that sixth one though...

I didn't realize we were arguing.

How do you know? Did you read some spoilers?