Window Washers

h.s.sportsrbest

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if its still true, but not too long ago, window washers had the highest Worker's Compensation premium rates of all jobs in Ohio.

That's because they were downtown. They are hanging 25 stories above a city street and still had to dodge bullets...

I started washing windows a couple of years ago after I retired just to have something to do and make a little extra money.. Now I have more work than I can do and the money is amazing.. I can triple my bids and still get the job...

I started washing windows a couple of years ago after I retired just to have something to do and make a little extra money.. Now I have more work than I can do and the money is amazing.. I can triple my bids and still get the job...

I hope this question comes off as a serious one, because it is intended as such, but how many tall buildings are there in your neck of the woods (Pulaski Co.)? Or, do your crew and you travel to Lex / Nash / Lou / Cincy?

I don't doubt that the work is there to be had based on the overwhelming number of people (myself lead among them) that couldn't do the job if they had to. I'm sure the jobs are aplenty and the money is great -- and you guys deserve every penny. :thumb:

I hope this question comes off as a serious one, because it is intended as such, but how many tall buildings are there in your neck of the woods (Pulaski Co.)? Or, do your crew and you travel to Lex / Nash / Lou / Cincy?

I don't doubt that the work is there to be had based on the overwhelming number of people (myself lead among them) that couldn't do the job if they had to. I'm sure the jobs are aplenty and the money is great -- and you guys deserve every penny. :thumb:

I haven't did any high-rises yet. Mostly post-construction on new schools,hospitals,libraries,etc.. Nothing over 5 stories but I'm anxious to try..