Window Washers

h.s.sportsrbest

Okay, my office is on the 17th floor and I have a window washer outside my window -- banging into it with his feet and his bucket. I'm not afraid to tell you guys that I wouldn't take that job for twice what I make. My palms are sweaty just looking at him on what amounts to an old wood swing, with a cable and a couple of ropes holding him and a big ol' bucket of suds hanging off of his belt.

Am I the only one that would not be able to pull that off?

Not to mention, if you have your back to the window and they "arrive" outside (banging on the glass with both feet as they brace themselves) you nearly have a heart attack. :D

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

About 10 years ago one of those dudes fell ino the alley behing my building at 4th and Main.I seen him screaming going by the window.His ropes got caught up in a trucks bumper.Neeedless to say....Uh that would be NO :scared: no for any amount of money.

Okay, my office is on the 17th floor and I have a window washer outside my window -- banging into it with his feet and his bucket. I'm not afraid to tell you guys that I wouldn't take that job for twice what I make. My palms are sweaty just looking at him on what amounts to an old wood swing, with a cable and a couple of ropes holding him and a big ol' bucket of suds hanging off of his belt.

Am I the only one that would not be able to pull that off?

Not to mention, if you have your back to the window and they "arrive" outside (banging on the glass with both feet as they brace themselves) you nearly have a heart attack. :D

Nor I....Raising up out of bed, gets me light-headed.