Any crazy Friday the 13th happenings for anyone?

SvFan4life

Well I have one from my girlfriend.

She works at Rite-Aid and was supposed to get paid today but called me and asked to check her bank account. I did and no check was deposited, so I tell her and she's like ok and hangs up. After that she calls back and says that for some reason, she's now not on the payroll and she doesn't know when she may be getting paid. They have to go back and try to guess how many hours she worked and everything. Pretty crazy to just all of a sudden happen like that.

She works at Rite-Aid and was supposed to get paid today but called me and asked to check her bank account. I did and no check was deposited, so I tell her and she's like ok and hangs up. After that she calls back and says that for some reason, she's now not on the payroll and she doesn't know when she may be getting paid. They have to go back and try to guess how many hours she worked and everything. Pretty crazy to just all of a sudden happen like that.

She doesn't have a Red Swingline Stapler does she?

They didn't try to move her work area to the basement either did they?

DirecTV was supposed to be at the house to hook up a receiver in another room. Said it would be between 8AM and noon. No sign of them.

Is this a Friday the 13th thing or is it business as usual? It's been my experience that TV guys rarely show up as scheduled.