2024 Campbellsville Eagles

2023 Results :

The Campbellsville Eagles finished the 2023 season 11-2 with a District Championship and Region Championship. The Eagles were eliminated in the State Semi-Final game 28-21 by eventual Class A state champion Pikeville. The Eagles were led by a Tremendous Senior Class. Gone are Konner Forbis (1,125 yds rushing/20 TD's) Deondre Weathers (36 catches 760 yds/9 TD's) Keondre Weathers (OL and 91 Total Tackles, 23 TFL, 12 sacks) Landon Colvin (87 Tackles, 14 TFL and 4 sacks) Mark Contreras (25 Tackles, 6 TFL and 3 Sacks)) Nate Contreras (38 tackles and 1 INT) Hunter Falls (OL/DL) Tashawn Hart (380 yds receiving/4 TD's) Jaxson Sidebottom (21 Tackles) Diego Noyola (WR/DB) Issac Roddy (OL/DL)...

2024 Outlook:

The outlook is good as Campbellsville High School returns a talented core of athletes with some young lineman eager to assume their role in the starting rotation. The offense will be led by Junior to be QB Kace Eastridge (800 yds rushing, 1,885 passing and 33 total TD's) WR/S Gabe Noyola (425 yds receiving/4 TD's) Braylon Beard ( WR/ C 4 INT's) Shaiden Calhoun (95 Tackles, 9 TFL, and 2 sacks) Devin Kinser (67 Tackles, 14 TFL and 2 sacks) Garrett McFadden (32 Tackles, 6 TFL and 1 sack) Devin Sanders (33 tackles, 4 TFL and 1 sack) LD Smith (19 Tackles and 1 TFL)

2024 Schedule:

Owen County (Home) Forcht Bank Bowl

Casey County (Home)

Metcalf County (Home)

Louisville Western (Home) 

Somerset (Away)

Bethlehem (Away)

Danville (Home)

Louisville Holy Cross (Home)

KCD (Away)

Hart County (Away)

• Thanks 2

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, WishboneCity said:

This team should be just as good as last season. If the RPI works out in their favor, I could easily see them on Kroger Field. 

I would love to see someone new make the big show. 

16 hours ago, WishboneCity said:

This team should be just as good as last season. If the RPI works out in their favor, I could easily see them on Kroger Field. 

I agree have to avoid Pikeville in Semifinals, and I believe they make the championship.

• Like 1