LT vs. Belichick

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must be some past b/t Bill and LT?
Not really. LT was pushing and shoving in front of the on-field camera crew before his teammates got him off of the field. Tough loss and I guess he's has to take it out on the wrong team,... and coach. Get 'em next year.

In LT's postgame news conference he said New England was classless for dancing at midfield mocking Shaun Merriman, and it was a direct reflection of their head coach...:eek:

WOW, where did that comment come from? Must be some past b/t Bill and LT?

I was shocked as well. I've always thought the Pats and their coach to be a classy group. Can't say the same about LT's postgame reactions, however.

LT is a great player, but his stock went down after this childish tirade. He may end up eating those words about Coach B. If the Pats beat the Colts, Coach B will be LT's coach in the Pro Bowl.

Not true, if the Pats lose to the Colts then Coach Belichick would coach the pro bowl team. The losing coaches in the championship games coach the pro bowl...

I was shocked as well. I've always thought the Pats and their coach to be a classy group. Can't say the same about LT's postgame reactions, however.

The last few weeks haven't been too classy with the lack of shaking hands with his former assistant and then the camera man, but for the most part I agree with you on the Pats.