Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LT vs. Belichick

Featured Replies

Not true, if the Pats lose to the Colts then Coach Belichick would coach the pro bowl team. The losing coaches in the championship games coach the pro bowl...

 

You are right. Thank you for correcting my mistake.

  • Replies 42
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The last few weeks haven't been too classy with the lack of shaking hands with his former assistant and then the camera man, but for the most part I agree with you on the Pats.

I agree, "Hoody" hasn't exactly been the model of sportsmanship lately either.

In defense (somewhat) of LT, they just lost a heartbreaker, some of the Pats players were in the middle of the field mocking the Chargers with the "Lights Out" dance, and LT was POd. I probably would have been right there with him. I might have regretted it later but I completely understand where he's coming from. You don't want to be mocked after a last-second heartbreaker.

I think Coach K called LT right before the press conference and weighed in.

 

:confused:

  • Author
In defense (somewhat) of LT, they just lost a heartbreaker, some of the Pats players were in the middle of the field mocking the Chargers with the "Lights Out" dance, and LT was POd. I probably would have been right there with him. I might have regretted it later but I completely understand where he's coming from. You don't want to be mocked after a last-second heartbreaker.

 

:thumb:

Imagine how miffed LT and the Bolt fans will be if the discarded Brees leads the lowly Saints to the Super Bowl.:eek:

I agree with the defense of LT. The Pats were the classless ones on this one, he was just trying to get away when THEY started laying hands on him. He didn't want to talk, and he's a grown man- they had no right to try and keep him on the field.

Part of being a true Champion is showing class as a winner and when you lose as well. LT has had a great year as a football player but his actions the last couple of weeks are gaining him some not so great press coverage.

As someone said he is a grown man, now it's time he starts to act like one. Maybe he should watch some film of S. Alexander to understand what the word class represents.

In defense (somewhat) of LT, they just lost a heartbreaker, some of the Pats players were in the middle of the field mocking the Chargers with the "Lights Out" dance, and LT was POd. I probably would have been right there with him. I might have regretted it later but I completely understand where he's coming from. You don't want to be mocked after a last-second heartbreaker.

 

I agree with this. I think the microphone did catch a few of the NE players trying to tell him "he's better than that" and "to be the bigger man".

 

Small snail size speed bump on his resume, but all will be forgotten by the time training camp starts.

I think it was said best this morning on the Mike and Mike show.

 

The Lights out dance essentially mocks a fallen opponent and thats okay, but the Patriots mocking their fallen opponent at the end of the game ISN'T okay.

 

As has already been said on this thread, LT is a class act and I'm sure this has to be the toughest loss of his career, considering all the expectations.

 

He will be back next year and the Chargers will likely win another 11 or 12 games, question is, will Marty ruin that season too?

  • Author

Anybody seen if San Diego goes to New England next year?

 

He will be back next year and the Chargers will likely win another 11 or 12 games, question is, will Marty ruin that season too?

 

 

Most likely.

I think it was said best this morning on the Mike and Mike show.

 

The Lights out dance essentially mocks a fallen opponent and thats okay, but the Patriots mocking their fallen opponent at the end of the game ISN'T okay.

 

As has already been said on this thread, LT is a class act and I'm sure this has to be the toughest loss of his career, considering all the expectations.

 

He will be back next year and the Chargers will likely win another 11 or 12 games, question is, will Marty ruin that season too?

 

That's what I thought...I believe LT was just upset after a tough loss and let his emotions get the best of him. I have no problem with Merriman's dance, and I have no problem with the Patriots doing it on the Charger logo after they beat San Diego. If you don't want them dancing on your field, it's pretty simple...don't let them beat you. Take care of business. Once again, the Patriots beat a team that it seems they shouldn't have on paper. You can't make mistakes and let Brady hang around...

Anybody seen if San Diego goes to New England next year?
They do.
That's what I thought...I believe LT was just upset after a tough loss and let his emotions get the best of him. I have no problem with Merriman's dance, and I have no problem with the Patriots doing it on the Charger logo after they beat San Diego. If you don't want them dancing on your field, it's pretty simple...don't let them beat you. Take care of business. Once again, the Patriots beat a team that it seems they shouldn't have on paper. You can't make mistakes and let Brady hang around...

You're saying if someone could beat Louisville and they danced on the bird after the game none of their players and fans would get mad.Ha,they shouldn't have done it win or lose they are supposed to be professionals and thats a laugh too.:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.