UL vs. WVA = goalpost game?

Xtiger69

Why you guys gotta be talking about Dairy Queen in this thread, huh? Why can't I ever keep work and play seperate!!!???:jump:

Regarding the thread, I still don't think fans will (or at least I don't think they SHOULD) bother with the goal posts- collapsable or not.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew it! Jurich wants them to be torn down on national TV.

I probably wasn't very clear in my last post. They installed the collapsable goal posts so that they can be taken down manually by stadium workers before the students get a chance to get out there and do it. It's a safety precaution.

I probably wasn't very clear in my last post. They installed the collapsable goal posts so that they can be taken down manually by stadium workers before the students get a chance to get out there and do it. It's a safety precaution.

Exactly...I was just about to quote Xtiger until I saw your post. Putting up collapsable goalposts so everyone can see you tear them down is stupid, and not why they were installed. :rolleyes:

Speak of the devil... do you know what today is... NOVEMBER 1, 2006; if anyone is coming to Murray to try out a Blizzard or Peanut-Buster Bar for the next 4 months you might as well just turn around and go back where you come from. The DQ will be back in business in the Spring.

:mad: :madman: :fight: :irked: :fire: :fight: :madman: :madman: :mad: :irked:

In hindsight I felt bad for calling out our Summer O girl.

Conversation:

Summer O girl: "Hey, bugatti. You are from Murray. Tell everyone else here that is not from Murray how awesome the Dairy Queen is."

bugatti: "Are you serious? I cannot stand the Dairy Queen here. I have protested it for years."

00Rocket28: Looks over at me with a smirk on his faceGeez man, you made her feel like an idiot :lol:

My fiance was a summer O leader and said the people should could not stand the most were the kids from Murray :lol:

Oh the good ole days, had I known then what I know now....... LOL

WVA will be the highest ranked opponent ever and likely UL may never face that high of ranked opponent at home again. UL is considered the uderdog by most. So with that in mind is it a goalpost game if UL wins? If not there may never be one again if this one is not. What do you think! I say yes it is!

C'mon Louisville and coach petrino has brainwashed these kids into thinking that they will win every game! Which I feel is an important thing to do. I was a part of a powerhouse high school football program, and not once did we have doubt that we were going to lose. we ended up 15-0.. Louisville will be so hyped. I just hope WV doesnt dance on the bird, it'll be a long night for the boy in blue and gold.

WVA will be the highest ranked opponent ever and likely UL may never face that high of ranked opponent at home again. UL is considered the uderdog by most. So with that in mind is it a goalpost game if UL wins?

NO

We may rush the field but goal post taking days are behind us.