"Look at my African-American over there" ~ Trump

Trump is really going way off script with his comments this week. All he should have said in response to HRC's foreign policy speech is "So, the Sec State that was too busy to take a call from her Benghazi station that was under attack, killing 4 people, is calling me dangerous."

Both the remarks referenced in this thread and the ones related to the judge overseeing his Trump U case were really unnecessary.

However, HRC fans, don't celebrate just yet. She has hidden from the press for nearly this whole campaign season. Once we get to the debates and her whole record is exposed, she will wilt under the pressure of her record, if she is not indicted by then!

HRC as POTUS will be a disaster for the economy. The left just does not understand basic economics and the suffocating role big government and its associated regulation in its depression of job creation. I guarantee you if HRC is POTUS, more jobs will be off shored (Are you so naive to believe these agreements are written be folks concerned with keeping jobs on this shore?), the labour market will be flooded with illegals, you will see chain restaurants go out of business rather than pay $15/hr for unskilled labour. There will be downward pressure on wages. The rest of us that still have jobs will be taxed to make up for the failure of liberal economic policy. The liberal utopia will bust and we will be in DEEP EXTENSIVE RECESSION.

By putting Bill in charge of the economy, HRC is conceding that she is clueless on economic matters. And how did Bill get the economy going you may wonder? BY SLASHING THE DEFENCE BUDGET.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually a Republican - but thanks for assuming I like everyone else who finds Trump an appalling option don't have brains. I hope when the curtain closes you think long and hard about what it would mean for that man to be our president' date=' commander and chief, and lead voice in global affairs. We would be screwed.[/quote']

Instead you want someone who is willing to sacrifice Americans, someone who's changed her position on almost everything over the last 2 decades.

Instead you want someone who is willing to sacrifice Americans, someone who's changed her position on almost everything over the last 2 decades.

I don't want either - but thanks for asking. There are times when my views on national/world poiltics could be as cut and dired as yours, but as a citizen/parent/husband I'm inclined to factor in a few more variables than my political affiliation. This is truly a lesser of 2 evils decision. My hope is there are more like me as we approach 11/8.

I'm also holding out hope that Trump's tax returns will be made public and the RNC can pull something off at the convention.

"Someone who's changed their position on almost everything over the last 2 decades" - sadly you could be referring to both candidates.

The most offensive word out of Trump's mouth this time was "my" -- "my African-American ..." Sounds like a plantation owner in the 1850s.

I said the exact same thing when I was asked about it. Regardless of his intent the use of the word "my" won't play well in the community.

What is it with HRC and not being available for interviews like Trump has been?

I get the left saying " look look what Trump is saying....". But HRC never seems to be available, to any an all kinds of press folks.

Anyone hanging their hat on foreign policy with HRC can't be serious.

I get the left saying " look look what Trump is saying....". But HRC never seems to be available, to any an all kinds of press folks.

This seems to be Trump's talking point this week on why he continues to blunder and the dirt on Hillary doesn't get any newer, but I watch the Sunday squawk shows and Hillary is on at least one of them every week, so is Big Don.

The problem with this theory is he says most of his garbage in those bumbling rants he gives to his followers after they chant "build the wall." His most recent doozies, pointing out his black supporter and the "Mexican" judge, were given in a room full of adoring fans.

I would assume the solution would be to plan a speech and stay on the rails.

Should have just said, "My Homey" and been done with it.

:lol2: :lol2:

True.

Truthfully he never should have put him on front street like that. He'd have been better off having him on stage with him and properly introducing him to his supporters.

Trump is really going way off script with his comments this week. All he should have said in response to HRC's foreign policy speech is "So, the Sec State that was too busy to take a call from her Benghazi station that was under attack, killing 4 people, is calling me dangerous."

Both the remarks referenced in this thread and the ones related to the judge overseeing his Trump U case were really unnecessary.

However, HRC fans, don't celebrate just yet. She has hidden from the press for nearly this whole campaign season. Once we get to the debates and her whole record is exposed, she will wilt under the pressure of her record, if she is not indicted by then!

HRC as POTUS will be a disaster for the economy. The left just does not understand basic economics and the suffocating role big government and its associated regulation in its depression of job creation. I guarantee you if HRC is POTUS, more jobs will be off shored (Are you so naive to believe these agreements are written be folks concerned with keeping jobs on this shore?), the labour market will be flooded with illegals, you will see chain restaurants go out of business rather than pay $15/hr for unskilled labour. There will be downward pressure on wages. The rest of us that still have jobs will be taxed to make up for the failure of liberal economic policy. The liberal utopia will bust and we will be in DEEP EXTENSIVE RECESSION.

By putting Bill in charge of the economy, HRC is conceding that she is clueless on economic matters. And how did Bill get the economy going you may wonder? BY SLASHING THE DEFENCE BUDGET.

Man, I hate to do this in the face of all your passion, but regardless of the storm of events he got lucky under, Dollar Bill Clinton presided over the best economic times this country has seen since Eisenhower, and slashed the welfare rolls while he was at it. As a bilious liberal democrat (totally interchangeable words, of course) at that.

I'm now gonna :puke: for having to do all that, but it was needed.

Hillary Clinton is grossly indefensible. Trump is too. Get over it all. And keep it remotely factual.

HRC hasn't had a press conference in months and her interviews are entirely scripted and robotic so there is no news. It's a good plan given her deer in the headlights response when asked a question she has not approved in advance. Trump needs her handlers.

Man, I hate to do this in the face of all your passion, but regardless of the storm of events he got lucky under, Dollar Bill Clinton presided over the best economic times this country has seen since Eisenhower, and slashed the welfare rolls while he was at it. As a bilious liberal democrat (totally interchangeable words, of course) at that.

Hillary Clinton is grossly indefensible. Trump is too. Get over it all. And keep it remotely factual.

Dollar Bill had nothing to do with great economic times , so much about creating a great economy is nothing more than timing. Creation of the Internet, or any other new invention that might surge the economy.

President success with the economy is really hard to gauge.

But Bill Clinton was no where near the liberal left of today. It's rather funny to watch Hillary tiptoe around running both on and against her husbands administration.

And they will still say it is all Bush's fault. :ohbrother:

That's because Bill had a Republican Congress pushing him. Let's not forget that.