"Look at my African-American over there" ~ Trump

Not everyone thinks it is a disaster though. It just depends on where individuals fall in the scope of things. For some people Obamacare has been a success. For others, not so much. Every situation is different.

I can't call it a success or a failure. It doesn't affect me one iota.

This. My insurance was on a steady climb prior to Obamacare. I grew up without health insurance. My parents couldn't afford to pay for a family plan and put food on the table. To me Obamacare is a step in the right direction in providing healthcare to the hard working families of our nation. It isn't perfect. I wish Congress would work on it instead of spend all their time trying to repeal it.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This. My insurance was on a steady climb prior to Obamacare. I grew up without health insurance. My parents couldn't afford to pay for a family plan and put food on the table. To me Obamacare is a step in the right direction in providing healthcare to the hard working families of our nation. It isn't perfect. I wish Congress would work on it instead of spend all their time trying to repeal it.

If it were not for the coverage mandates for small business (Provide Coverage for anyone working 40 hours) I could support it. The other problem is that the Federal Government is just so bad at managing anything. Just look at the VA. Do you want to embrace that caliber of service delivery for everyone?

If it were not for the coverage mandates for small business (Provide Coverage for anyone working 40 hours) I could support it. The other problem is that the Federal Government is just so bad at managing anything. Just look at the VA. Do you want to embrace that caliber of service delivery for everyone?

I want everyone to have healthcare from there we work on quality.

The guy Trump is talking about in this speech was on cnn tonight.

I liked the guy, seemed to be a straight shooter and a guy who has his own ideas about politics and there affects on black people.

He is not a Trump supporter, went to the rally to hear what he had to say. Said it was not a racially charged environment, it was more of a goodtime nothing bad.

That's not word for word but thats what I got out of it. I wish they would add him to their list of pundits and bring him back, but since he said he was not offend by anything Trump said about him , I'm guessing he won't be asked back.

Edited by TexasRanger
add text