Kim Davis Found In Contempt

Clyde

This brings up a good point. If the person that played this has legally downloaded this song it would be a non issue correct?

Im guessing everyone here is upstanding morally correct downloading music citizens of the music industry being its implied that these Christians are thieves.

From a legal standpoint the purchasing of said music is for the individual and not a license to use it for profit or in a public setting. Normally a "cease and desist" order is taken out and all is forgiven and they go on.

It's like a lot of groups that decide to have a "movie night" at their place for the public. Technically speaking, even if they own the Blue Ray or DVD, they are supposed to get a license for showing it to groups. CCLI and CCVI are the two most common licensing people for Christian materials and copyrights.

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The music industry can be very pushy, I do feel that they should be able to say when and where there music is played, to a point, meaning at a large gathering they have the right to say if they want their music associated with the event. But we are talking about an industry who not to long ago went after people, even kids, kids around 12 years old, and sued them for downloading on sites such as Napster.

2 Gay and 2 and 2 straight couples are trying to make the court order her to sign the certificates. Valid reasons.

I knew it would happen, someone try to force her to sign this. Even after the court said they were legit.

How dare they think she should do the job she swore to do...The nerve of the people! :lol2:

How dare they think she should do the job she swore to do...The nerve of the people! :lol2:

Its like this.

They got their certificate, approved by a court and there they go.

But NO,it isnt good enough.

Just proves what I always said.

This lady needs to just go away. Have someone else issue the stupid thing and lets all move on. Tired of giving her a platform for everyone to hear.

Someone else did issue them and court said they were valid. Maybe they need to just go away and be married.

Its like this.

They got their certificate, approved by a court and there they go.

But NO,it isnt good enough.

Just proves what I always said.

I have zero issue with them doing everything in their power to get her removed from her job. She isn't willing to do the job she swore an oath to do. They need to put someone in that position that will do the job and comply with the law. End of story.

After the marriage certificates were issued it seems all was JUST WHAT THEY WANTED.

BUT NOW. THEY PROVED MY POINT. ITS AN AGENDA.

ACLU: 'Goal has been achieved'

After Bunning's order, five of her deputies agreed to issue marriage licenses in her absence. The Rowan County clerk's office began doing so Friday.

A lawyer who represented same-sex couples seeking marriage licenses in Rowan County said Tuesday that the plaintiffs' goal had "been achieved."

"This case was brought to ensure that all residents of Rowan County, gay and straight, could obtain marriage licenses. That goal has been achieved," said William Sharp, legal director of the American Civil Liberties Union of Kentucky. "The Kentucky Attorney General and counsel for Rowan County have said the marriage licenses are valid. We are relying on those representations, and our clients look forward to proceeding with their plans to marry."

Kim Davis freed, barred from interfering with licenses - CNNPolitics.com

After the marriage certificates were issued it seems all was JUST WHAT THEY WANTED.

BUT NOW. THEY PROVED MY POINT. ITS AN AGENDA.

ACLU: 'Goal has been achieved'

After Bunning's order, five of her deputies agreed to issue marriage licenses in her absence. The Rowan County clerk's office began doing so Friday.

A lawyer who represented same-sex couples seeking marriage licenses in Rowan County said Tuesday that the plaintiffs' goal had "been achieved."

"This case was brought to ensure that all residents of Rowan County, gay and straight, could obtain marriage licenses. That goal has been achieved," said William Sharp, legal director of the American Civil Liberties Union of Kentucky. "The Kentucky Attorney General and counsel for Rowan County have said the marriage licenses are valid. We are relying on those representations, and our clients look forward to proceeding with their plans to marry."

Kim Davis freed, barred from interfering with licenses - CNNPolitics.com

Where is the gay couple from?