September 14, 201511 yr Fellas you can double, triple, quadruple team me all you want. You can say nobody cares what I think, you can say I am a idiot, hater, bigot, or full of hot air or whatever you want. None of which will sway what I say or think. Everything I have said about what I have said or done are true. Now you may not agree with me or like it but I dont take orders from any of you in life nor on here. I have read alot of posts lately both in here and on the Religious forum by several posters. They are quite interesting. What I have concluded is that those that claim that they are Christians etc should read the book from cover to cover. Not listen to anyone else interpretation, whether it be the Pope, a priest, a preacher a lay member but read it for them selves and ask God to show you the way and what he would have you see in it. I think that is a fair thing for anyone that "claims" to be a Christian. For those of you that do not claim that, then I have no problem with you. Its just when people open their mouth and proclaim they are something and have no idea what the Bible means because they could not have possibly read it, then it makes all true Christians look bad. This is my gripe. I am reminded of the movie I watched this weekend, War Room, and the older lady served the younger lady a cup of luke warm coffee. Nobody likes anything lukewarm. I will now go back to not posting in this thread for awhile.
September 14, 201511 yr Everyone had their views. Sometimes people are right others they are not. But just like Kim Davis, everyone is entitled to their opinion and beliefs, even if they may be wrong.
September 14, 201511 yr Jesse, even though I disagree with you, I do notice your willingness to stick by your ideas and thinking. We all do that, there is nothing wrong with it nor is there anything wrong with being wrong. I'm out for now, have things to do.....
September 14, 201511 yr No one cares about what you have to say Jesse. And you and your little buddy have decided to derail this thread and make it personal. It doesn't matter what you or the sheriff there thinks, we all know the you are blowing hot air on that too, it's a matter of be LAW, which you seem to ignore often. No one cares about what you think at all. I don't worry about people who are haters such as you. You never effect how I feel so you can stop with your creepy "I know about you" and all that creepy stalky stuff God Bless The bolded is very incorrect. I very much care what Jesse has to say....and so do A LOT of other folks.
September 14, 201511 yr Then go down to your courthouse and start "preaching" INSIDE and see how fast that you are escorted out of there for disruption. No, YOU are the one who is blind, as you continue to prove. They can stay outside and protest all they want, but that right should not continue inside, as that is harassment. So, nice try attempting to label me and others and just jump at a chance to get even since you are so hurt. Maybe next time. Let's suppose you are correct (which you are not), and that it's perfectly legal for that christian dude to be disruptive, abusive, causing a scene, and annoying inside the government room while exercising his "freedom of speech", please tell you me that you at least have the sense to see that it's classless, ridiculous, and insane, and anyone who doesn't see it as such, I'd have the tendency to think of them as dumber than dirt, but that wouldn't be fair as it would only be a grave insult to the dirt.
September 14, 201511 yr What I have concluded is that those that claim that they are Christians etc should read the book from cover to cover. Not listen to anyone else interpretation, whether it be the Pope, a priest, a preacher a lay member but read it for them selves and ask God to show you the way and what he would have you see in it. I think that is a fair thing for anyone that "claims" to be a Christian. For those of you that do not claim that, then I have no problem with you. Its just when people open their mouth and proclaim they are something and have no idea what the Bible means because they could not have possibly read it, then it makes all true Christians look bad. Even in our disagreement points Jesse, I've never had a beef with you or your stands. I think they are passionately felt and very thought out. But I must interject in the above part of your statement that I edited out. I hear that a lot of times. Particularly in my field. But I think there is something about your absolutism in the above that always grates my search for the truth from God. I ask you, which Bible should I read so I can see clearly all that you are seeing. (For the record, we probably agree a lot on this issue but see it from a different lens of theocracy vs the historical American experiment) Which Bible? Is it KJV only? Is it RSV only? Holman? NAS? Is it the Biblia Hebraica? The Nestle-Aland Greek New Testament? The original autographs? (Which we don't have) You see there are some discrepancies (not as many as some wish there to be) that are inherit in the translations over centuries from autograph to copy and language to language. Even the study of textual meaning over time and culture is sometimes more difficult than we suppose. A literal reading does as much violence to the intent of Scripture as no reading at all sometimes.
September 14, 201511 yr I read KJV, NLT, NIV, I now study out of a Greek-Hebrew study bible. I have studied Greek and Hebrew pretty extensively and I am no scholar, but I have searched for the truth and I have give my time to do so because I wanted the answers, and none of this was done to figure out Kim Davis or homosexuality, as this has taken place since 1995 . So I would say to anyone to pick you a version( or get a parallel Bible which has 4 different versions side by side) and read it. Pray before you read it and Hatz I will guarantee you if anyone does it from the heart you wont see a lot of these comments on here, including some of mine. I have had to repent more over this thread in the past few weeks than I have in a long time. It has helped me to hold my tongue( some might find that hard to believe lol) when I really wanted to say something that certainly would 100% not help anything. I doubt very few people have changed their stance from anyone's tirades on here( Including mine). I only would hope and pray a few including myself would go back and read it ALL again and ask God to show them the truth. Plus Hatz I don't think I see all the truth, but I can see Black and White.
September 14, 201511 yr Jesse, even though I disagree with you, I do notice your willingness to stick by your ideas and thinking. We all do that, there is nothing wrong with it nor is there anything wrong with being wrong. I'm out for now, have things to do..... I'm glad you are ok with being wrong. By the way I would not have said anything else till you took a low blow there. I guess I should not even respond to these barbs, but you are like a school yard bully and I don't like that.......
September 14, 201511 yr Lot of posts in this thread............She isn't a graduate of Highlands, is she?
September 14, 201511 yr Lot of posts in this thread............She isn't a graduate of Highlands, is she? There is a lot of truth in the above if some would read between the lines.....
September 14, 201511 yr There is a lot of truth in the above if some would read between the lines..... One of her ex-husbands is a Highlands grad?
September 14, 201511 yr but you are like a school yard bully and I don't like that....... No, not quite, but whatever.....
September 15, 201511 yr Let's suppose you are correct (which you are not), and that it's perfectly legal for that christian dude to be disruptive, abusive, causing a scene, and annoying inside the government room while exercising his "freedom of speech", please tell you me that you at least have the sense to see that it's classless, ridiculous, and insane, and anyone who doesn't see it as such, I'd have the tendency to think of them as dumber than dirt, but that wouldn't be fair as it would only be a grave insult to the dirt. Was this to me?
September 15, 201511 yr I'm glad you are ok with being wrong. By the way I would not have said anything else till you took a low blow there. I guess I should not even respond to these barbs, but you are like a school yard bully and I don't like that....... Sheepdog. :lol2:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.