September 3, 201511 yr Not sure if that's proper legal wording but... heraldleader @heraldleader 4m4 minutes ago BREAKING: Judge sends Rowan Clerk #KimDavis to jail until she agrees to comply with his order to issue marriage licenses.
September 3, 201511 yr Author Leslie Rubin @LeslieRubinWCHS 5m5 minutes ago BREAKING: Rowan County Clerk #KimDavis being held in contempt of court and remanded to the U.S. Marshals
September 3, 201511 yr Well that's not shocking...how long will she sit in jail before giving in or resigning?
September 3, 201511 yr I read an article this morning where she said she is prepared to go to jail for the long haul.
September 3, 201511 yr A lot of people get chest pain right after they're arrested. Just saying..................................................
September 3, 201511 yr So she is in jail while so many walk free. So you are advocating ignoring law breakers when they are right in front of you?
September 3, 201511 yr I read an article this morning where she said she is prepared to go to jail for the long haul. Then she has the talking part done.
September 3, 201511 yr So she is in jail while so many walk free. Are you referring to other clerks? How many of them have denied licenses? Saying you will is one thing, actually denying them is another.
September 3, 201511 yr I know it's bad...but the first thing I did was go to twitter: @NEXTtokomdavis Now we're listening to "I kissed a girl" on repeat!! Need more suggestions for our #KimDavis jail mix!!!
September 3, 201511 yr What problem is there to be solved? If she's in jail, who is issuing marriage licenses in Rowan County?
September 3, 201511 yr If she's in jail, who is issuing marriage licenses in Rowan County? 2nd in command. I would assume there is a KRS that dictates who is in charge now.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.