Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kim Davis Found In Contempt

Featured Replies

Kentucky announced they will go with electronic voting in 2016. If the state makes marriage licensing through Frankfort, the county clerk's office will be shrinking. I guess they will be left with vehicle registration, land records and notaries. I could see those duties being covered by other offices.

  • Replies 896
  • Views 73.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not happening. State will not get rid of the Clerks.Other offices are already strapped with too much to do and not enough money to do it. The clerks offices are maybe the busiest of all them anyway. Marriage licenses are probably the smallest thing they could lose. But they are going to lose them in January.

I agree Clerks aren't going anywhere.

Not happening. State will not get rid of the Clerks.Other offices are already strapped with too much to do and not enough money to do it. The clerks offices are maybe the busiest of all them anyway. Marriage licenses are probably the smallest thing they could lose. But they are going to lose them in January.

 

I could come up with about $80K in savings in one county alone.

I could come up with about $80K in savings in one county alone.

 

You should go join the protester's then. Let your voice be heard.

You should go join the protester's then. Let your voice be heard.

 

I was there when the movement started. In fact, Kim Davis' son waited on me on a matter unrelated to getting a new license.

 

I let my horn and my thumbs-up sign be heard.

I'm surprised that people on either side care so much

Take her Republicans...PLEASE!!!

 

Good move on her part. Today's GOP is a much better fit for Ms Davis.

 

Nah, democrats do just fine with a lack of tolerance also. Seems like she would fit in either party.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.