Kim Davis Found In Contempt

Clyde

Kentucky announced they will go with electronic voting in 2016. If the state makes marriage licensing through Frankfort, the county clerk's office will be shrinking. I guess they will be left with vehicle registration, land records and notaries. I could see those duties being covered by other offices.

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not happening. State will not get rid of the Clerks.Other offices are already strapped with too much to do and not enough money to do it. The clerks offices are maybe the busiest of all them anyway. Marriage licenses are probably the smallest thing they could lose. But they are going to lose them in January.

Not happening. State will not get rid of the Clerks.Other offices are already strapped with too much to do and not enough money to do it. The clerks offices are maybe the busiest of all them anyway. Marriage licenses are probably the smallest thing they could lose. But they are going to lose them in January.

I could come up with about $80K in savings in one county alone.

I'm not a political person. As a matter of fact, I hate politics.

She's switching parties because the Democrats abandoned her, not because her political views have changed.

Yep, that makes sense. Just another way for her to be in the headlines.