Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kim Davis Found In Contempt

Featured Replies

Hold on. I'm writing that one down.:clap:

 

I think it actually goes.

 

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything.

  • Replies 896
  • Views 73.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think it actually goes.

 

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything.

Well that explains your many positions very succinctly .
I assume you're familiar with Google, are you not? You want to know the answer, you can do the work...

 

I have no idea if they did nor do I care. They have the right to get the marriage certificate even if they don't use it.

 

Man you guys are brutal today

Well that explains your many positions very succinctly .

 

I'm consistent, whether I be right or wrong in people's eyes.

Very rarely do I waiver.

Man you guys are brutal today

 

Takes two of them to deal with me. And this was on one of my nice politically correct posts. :laugh:

I actually asked a simple question with no other intentions that to know the answer.

 

You can say that you were wondering if some people got the license with no intentions of getting married just to push an agenda. It's a valid question. It is also irrelevant since it is a right that belongs to two consenting adults, but I agree anything could have happened during the circus with the rally and protesters.

 

Of course, maybe none of the couples actually got married since Davis got out of jail and changed the paperwork.

You can say that you were wondering if some people got the license with no intentions of getting married just to push an agenda. It's a valid question. It is also irrelevant since it is a right that belongs to two consenting adults, but I agree anything could have happened during the circus with the rally and protesters.

 

Of course, maybe none of the couples actually got married since Davis got out of jail and changed the paperwork.

 

You must not have read alot of my posts. The posts you would call a "agenda" are very easy to spot. :thumb:

 

But this was not one of them.

You must not have read alot of my posts. The posts you would call a "agenda" are very easy to spot. :thumb:

 

But this was not one of them.

 

I have read quite a few of your posts. I think we have a misunderstanding. My fault on my phrasing, but I wasn't referring to you pushing an agenda, but actually the hypothetical couple who would attempt to obtain a license with no intentions of going through with a marriage. Sorry about the confusion.

Well I can see where the posters could have a thought I was alluding to that. Really I was not. But I will say if they have not got married yet they are pushing an agenda and if they did this then then are, well I better not say that.

 

But we are all good.:thumb:

"On Friday, Mason's attorney told the judge that when Davis returned to work Monday she "confiscated all the original forms" and replaced them with forms that delete her name, the name of the county and all references to the deputy clerks. The new form has Mason's name and a place for him to write his initials but not his signature.

 

"It also appears to this counsel those changes were made in some attempt to circumvent the court's orders and may have raised to the level of interference against the court's orders," attorney Richard Hughes wrote. "Mr. Mason is concerned because he is in a difficult position that he continues to issue the licenses per the court's order ... which had some remote questionable validity, but now with these changes may in fact have some substantial questions about validity."

 

mountain ref didn't get it the first time you posted it, perhaps he will the 2nd time, but don't hold your breath. If it doesn't support an over inflated sense of self-importance of demonstrating his soothsaying prowess by contributing only a selective portion of the situation through his impaired vision then he's not likely to recognize what your post is getting at and how it makes his points feeble and invalid, thereby exposing the fallacy of his personal flaccid agenda.

Is there a time limit after you get the license? Just a guess, maybe there is no time limit? We all know that planning a wedding can take up to several months though.

Is there a time limit after you get the license? Just a guess, maybe there is no time limit? We all know that planning a wedding can take up to several months though.

 

30 Days. Just looked it up.

 

Kim+Davis+Marriage+License.JPG

If you don't stand for something you fall for everything.

 

Thanks Mr. Mellencamp. :D

30 Days. Just looked it up.

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]52416[/ATTACH]

Thank you. So when people get married they get this license just before the wedding. Now I know :)

The gay marriage license that was issued the first day she was back was on 9/14/15.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.