Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kim Davis Found In Contempt

Featured Replies

Go back and read his posts.......all of them. :)

 

Also not everyone is going to agree. This is one topic that has divided a lot of people. When you speak like you are the only one that's right, no matter who you are, people are not going to like you.

 

 

I kinda like him(SportsGuy) myself. Kim and her fourth husband Plowboy Frazier... not so much.

  • Replies 896
  • Views 73.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Umm, isn't that a bit creepy? :lol2:

 

He gets all but hurt when I and others prove he is wrong. Then cried on here telling me to stop quoting him and to block him. Lol.

 

I got news for him, he knows nothing about me at all, and I know that is also fact. If he knew anything about me he wouldn't come at me the way he does. He just gets all uptight when he is wrong and proven wrong. All the people on this site that are worth the time gets along with me, and that is all but a couple of people. The others such as him, I, and no one else cares about anyway

I like Sportsguy and tend to agree with pretty much everything he's posted in here.

I even like you and I don't think there's a shred of anything that we see eye to eye on. :lol2:

 

 

Ditto.

I like Sportsguy and tend to agree with pretty much everything he's posted in here.

 

I even like you and I don't think there's a shred of anything that we see eye to eye on. :lol2:

 

Surely there is something we can agree on? While we may not see eye to eye here, I will be you there is something we can agree on?

Surely there is something we can agree on? While we may not see eye to eye here, I will be you there is something we can agree on?

 

It appears you're a UK fan, so I guess we got that going for us....:thumb:

He gets all but hurt when I and others prove he is wrong. Then cried on here telling me to stop quoting him and to block him. Lol.

 

I got news for him, he knows nothing about me at all, and I know that is also fact. If he knew anything about me he wouldn't come at me the way he does. He just gets all uptight when he is wrong and proven wrong.

 

Likewise. And I am not talking to you in third person.

It appears you're a UK fan, so I guess we got that going for us....:thumb:

 

See we do agree. :thumb:

Sportsguy41017 I know more about you than you think I do. I cant help that a lot want to call you a hypocrite, that's not what my comment was. My comment pointed out that you are a legend in your own mind and that it appears that if you are right, the police there in Morehead don't share your opinion( more don't share it, they just choose not to wallow in the mud with you).

No, you were pointing out, with your little smiley, they you don't care about the law, as you had to point out that the deputy wasn't doing anything about it, and you smiled that he wasn't?

 

You just can't get it through your mind that you are most always in the minority in your thinking. I can't help it if myself and almost all others on here are rarely in a minority. Yes, we all are at some point, but no where as much you are.

 

Have a nice day.

God Bless.....

I pointed out that the sheriff, state police, undercover, that were there today, that none arrested the person yelling. Now if what whoever that was yelling in the background was against the law, then why didn't they arrest her? I just concluded and maybe wrong, that they ignored the law you say is on the books that this person was breaking. I am working there this week. I will print out your posts and take to the sheriff and ask him if he cares what you think. As a matter of fact I have shown several people your posts. We are still laughing.

^Wait, you work for Kim Davis? You poor guy.

 

lol. No. I do work there occasionally in another office.

No one cares about what you have to say Jesse. And you and your little buddy have decided to derail this thread and make it personal.

 

It doesn't matter what you or the sheriff there thinks, we all know the you are blowing hot air on that too, it's a matter of be LAW, which you seem to ignore often.

 

No one cares about what you think at all. I don't worry about people who are haters such as you. You never effect how I feel so you can stop with your creepy "I know about you" and all that creepy stalky stuff

 

God Bless

lol. No. I do work there occasionally in another office.

 

 

Close enough....she's rubbed off!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.