Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kim Davis Found In Contempt

Featured Replies

 

Of course all of it depends on a gay couple going in to the office to apply for a license.

 

Any volunteers?

  • Replies 896
  • Views 73.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any volunteers?

 

C'mon, let's go. My wife and boss won't care. But I'm driving.;)

Where's my dowry? Lol

 

If it gets to the point of me actually having to sign the papers I'm leaving.

If you are against same-sex marriage it doesn't make you bigoted or hateful, it just means you have a warped view on things, JMO.

 

If you act on those beliefs and work to ban allowing gay couples to marry, then yes I consider you a bigot and hateful.

 

As for the poster who said people aren't better than Kim Davis. Sorry, I absolutely believe I'm better than someone who works to deny equality and equal rights to another based on their sexual orientation. Same applies to those who work to deny these things based on race, ethnicity, religion, or gender.

 

Just wondering what constitutes an "act" in your mind. Because it really wasn't too long ago that a large portion of the population (including I'd say quite a few here on BGP) voted for the state's Constitutional amendment to define a marriage as being between a man and a woman. It may be a matter of semantics, but to me, everyone who voted that way worked to prevent gays from being able to marry. Do you consider all of those people who voted that way bigots and hateful?

 

Just wondering what constitutes an "act" in your mind. Because it really wasn't too long ago that a large portion of the population (including I'd say quite a few here on BGP) voted for the state's Constitutional amendment to define a marriage as being between a man and a woman. It may be a matter of semantics, but to me, everyone who voted that way worked to prevent gays from being able to marry. Do you consider all of those people who voted that way bigots and hateful?

 

As someone who voted for it at the time I consider myself to have been under informed, misguided, young, and semi-stupid.

 

I regret that vote to this day.

I think the Oath Keepers issue deserves its own thread.

 

Did she go to work today?

I heard that she is going back Monday.

 

Feel free to move my Oath Keepers posts to a new thread.

Whats this got to do with me posting a link to a news story? I am not for the people who are above and do not agree with it.

Same thing, different generation.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.