Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kim Davis Found In Contempt

Featured Replies

  • Author

Imperator Letha ‏@Letha_Hughes 5m5 minutes ago

BREAKING:1st gay couple since #KimDavis ' return applies 4 marriage license; Davis hiding; Man "preaching" behind them

  • Replies 896
  • Views 73.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Imperator Letha ‏@Letha_Hughes 5m5 minutes ago

BREAKING:1st gay couple since #KimDavis ' return applies 4 marriage license; Davis hiding; Man "preaching" behind them

 

And why are protesters allowed inside her office?

I'm tired of her. She needs to resign. I have zero sympathy for her if she's arrested again.

The guy "preaching" has no business inside the building, he is being disruptive. it IS because of actions like his that people are angry about religion.

 

I have a question does the supreme court make laws or rulings?

The guy "preaching" has no business inside the building, he is being disruptive. it IS because of actions like his that people are angry about religion.

 

 

Ummm, let's see, First Amendment ? Being the Constitutional scholar you are, I would have thought you would have gotten this one straight away...but alas, you are blinded by your own argument.

 

Your comments demonstrate the EXACT same intolerance you have railed about for weeks now. Why shouldn't someone be allowed to "preach" ? There is no law against it, only laws that support it.

 

I won't use the "H" word here, but you have to know how this sounds...you do know how this sounds, right ?

  • Author

Has the state commented on the new wording Ms Davis has added to the marriage licenses regarding "court order?"

Ummm, let's see, First Amendment ? Being the Constitutional scholar you are, I would have thought you would have gotten this one straight away...but alas, you are blinded by your own argument.

 

Your comments demonstrate the EXACT same intolerance you have railed about for weeks now. Why shouldn't someone be allowed to "preach" ? There is no law against it, only laws that support it.

 

I won't use the "H" word here, but you have to know how this sounds...you do know how this sounds, right ?

 

Then go down to your courthouse and start "preaching" INSIDE and see how fast that you are escorted out of there for disruption. No, YOU are the one who is blind, as you continue to prove. They can stay outside and protest all they want, but that right should not continue inside, as that is harassment.

 

So, nice try attempting to label me and others and just jump at a chance to get even since you are so hurt. Maybe next time.

Has the state commented on the new wording Ms Davis has added to the marriage licenses regarding "court order?"

 

What did she add? I guess I missed it.

  • Author
What did she add? I guess I missed it.

 

In the spot where her name/title would go it says "pursuant to court order...."

Then go down to your courthouse and start "preaching" INSIDE and see how fast that you are escorted out of there for disruption. No, YOU are the one who is blind, as you continue to prove. They can stay outside and protest all they want, but that right should not continue inside, as that is harassment.

 

So, nice try attempting to label me and others and just jump at a chance to get even since you are so hurt. Maybe next time.

 

You shouldn't should on yourself. The fact that you want so bad for this to be harrassment or eliminated proves you really don't understand it.

 

There is no law against it, only a law that supports it. The 9 justices would have a hard time arguing against free speech.

 

No one has broken any law, that's the point. Just because you want it to be so, doesn't make it so.

 

I am not hurt, as feelings do not enter into it. Only facts, and the facts are this:

The First Amendment protects speech, irrespective of where it occurs, unless it is damaging.

 

Wishing it away won't ever make it so.

What did she add? I guess I missed it.

 

Edit: Clyde is much faster than I am.

Has the state commented on the new wording Ms Davis has added to the marriage licenses regarding "court order?"

 

The blurb I heard on the radio this morning said the state considers them valid. That was all they mentioned.

In the spot where her name/title would go it says "pursuant to court order...."

 

Good lord...I've had my fill of this idiot.

  • Author

This billboard went up in the county.

 

 

COqoaJ-UwAAj7oh.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.