Baltimore Mayor says space was provided for those who wished to destroy stuff.

jericho

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you saying Republicans don't care about this?

What he is saying is that Democrats are the majority by a large margin in cities such as Baltimore. They are suppose to be for low income people and make their lives better. But yet people are so miserable in cities led by Democrats they are rioting.

What he is saying is that Democrats are the majority by a large margin in cities such as Baltimore. They are suppose to be for low income people and make their lives better. But yet people are so miserable in cities led by Democrats they are rioting.

:sssh: I don't think that is supposed to get out.

Tomorrow's Orioles game against the White Sox has been moved to the afternoon, and will be closed to the public. This weekend's homestand against the Tampa Bay Rays has been moved to Tropicana Field.

WOW. The Orioles can't be happy with that.

That was a hundred years ago. Back in the day if you screwed up in Newport you ended up down at the floodwall. Also In those days, if you were not a jerk, the cops would drive you home if you were drunk or just take your beer if you were too young.

Sadly, you are close. Nearly half a century.

Tomorrow's Orioles game against the White Sox has been moved to the afternoon, and will be closed to the public. This weekend's homestand against the Tampa Bay Rays has been moved to Tropicana Field.

I bet that is awesome. A pro game with no fans. Talk about some real great sound effects from the game. I would give a lot to be te only fan in there for the game. I would finally get a foul ball.

I bet that is awesome. A pro game with no fans. Talk about some real great sound effects from the game. I would give a lot to be te only fan in there for the game. I would finally get a foul ball.

Orioles will know what it's like to be a Marlin.

Don't normally do this, but I thought it was worth sharing. An acquaintance from Undergrad posted this on Facebook. I know it's probably a shock to some, but the news on the area is a bit sensationalized and shows the worst. It's appealing to the lowest common denominator in so many ways.

Know that this probably won't stop much, if any, of the bashing, but the same news clips portraying the ugliest parts of all of this while a majority of the country without really offering anything proactive are the same kinds of things that Kentuckians, myself included, often get upset about when negative stereotypes about our own State are perpetuated in the media. Just food for thought.

Anyway, here's what he had posted a couple of days ago, and below is a post from today:

"I'm proud that students from the University of Maryland Baltimore and the University of Baltimore came together yesterday to support social justice. I'm heartened that so many are willing to lend their voices to a difficult conversation. As larger marches take place today, we have a responsibility to make sure protests remain peaceful though. Respectable police officers and protestors make up a majority of each group, and neither group can tolerate those in their ranks who use unnecessary violence. Coalitions are difficult to build, and necessary for change. We cannot allow fractious actions to splinter the push for social justice. ‪#‎freddiegray‬ ‪#‎march‬ ‪#‎peacefully‬"

11040602_10153257155945420_5133786858992362244_n.jpg

Today:

For anyone looking to help out Baltimore in the coming days, this is a pretty inclusive list of ways you can do so, and how to get more information on the options listed. For those who school or work may prevent from being as active as they'd like to be, don't forget that even small donations are worthwhile. Please remember your efforts and attention are needed after today, after tomorrow, and after this week! This needs to be a lifelong effort, long after the spotlight has faded. ‪#‎baltimore‬ ‪#‎Bmore‬ ‪#‎prayforbaltimore‬ ‪#‎withyouractions‬"

How to help: Donation and volunteer opportunities in the aftermath of riots - Baltimore Sun

Are you saying Republicans don't care about this?

Sadly - American society - all if it - has written off the fatherless inner city black youth. They may have value to some political entities every 2 or 4 years but no one is really doing anything for the root situation.

Don't normally do this, but I thought it was worth sharing. An acquaintance from Undergrad posted this on Facebook. I know it's probably a shock to some, but the news on the area is a bit sensationalized and shows the worst. It's appealing to the lowest common denominator in so many ways.

Know that this probably won't stop much, if any, of the bashing, but the same news clips portraying the ugliest parts of all of this while a majority of the country without really offering anything proactive are the same kinds of things that Kentuckians, myself included, often get upset about when negative stereotypes about our own State are perpetuated in the media. Just food for thought.

Anyway, here's what he had posted a couple of days ago, and below is a post from today:

"I'm proud that students from the University of Maryland Baltimore and the University of Baltimore came together yesterday to support social justice. I'm heartened that so many are willing to lend their voices to a difficult conversation. As larger marches take place today, we have a responsibility to make sure protests remain peaceful though. Respectable police officers and protestors make up a majority of each group, and neither group can tolerate those in their ranks who use unnecessary violence. Coalitions are difficult to build, and necessary for change. We cannot allow fractious actions to splinter the push for social justice. ‪#‎freddiegray‬ ‪#‎march‬ ‪#‎peacefully‬"

[ATTACH=CONFIG]50367[/ATTACH]

Today:

For anyone looking to help out Baltimore in the coming days, this is a pretty inclusive list of ways you can do so, and how to get more information on the options listed. For those who school or work may prevent from being as active as they'd like to be, don't forget that even small donations are worthwhile. Please remember your efforts and attention are needed after today, after tomorrow, and after this week! This needs to be a lifelong effort, long after the spotlight has faded. ‪#‎baltimore‬ ‪#‎Bmore‬ ‪#‎prayforbaltimore‬ ‪#‎withyouractions‬"

How to help: Donation and volunteer opportunities in the aftermath of riots - Baltimore Sun

You just figured this out? This has been going on for years on liberal news stations sensationalizingg the negative even if it is in the minority of what everyone else thinks of the situation only so they can sensationalize for their own agendas.

This is nothing new at all

You just figured this out? This has been going on for years on liberal news stations sensationalizingg the negative even if it is in the minority of what everyone else thinks of the situation only so they can sensationalize for their own agendas.

This is nothing new at all

I've been onto the general sensationalism in the media for awhile now. Give me some credit, even if I am a butthole.