Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Baltimore Mayor says space was provided for those who wished to destroy stuff.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 371
  • Views 27.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The ineptness of the Mayor and her actions should make her a front runner for the Democratic Presidential nominee for 2016. She's shown all the attributes a candidate needs. She could give Hilary a run for her money in the primary.

 

Instead of saying she misspoke, the mayor is saying she didn't say this at all and that her words shouldn't be twisted.

Says the media. :lol2: Again, you believe what you want and I'll believe what I keep seeing on twitter. And it was two gangs and the Nation of Islam. Not 3 gangs.

I'll believe the truth! Which it seems you agree with, that gangs did meet up to have a meeting, a feet in itself that there was no violence at the meeting, and why?

 

Yes it was three gangs, bloods, crips, and the black guerilla family, all met to discuss targeting police officers. This came from the mouth of the black police spokesman.

Edited by SportsGuy41017

Instead of saying she misspoke, the mayor is saying she didn't say this at all and that her words shouldn't be twisted.

 

And I never heard of a curfew being set into place the next night, and her excuses were sad on why they didn't put it into place last night, it just gave the criminals more the night. I'd like to know who gave the stand down order for the police. with them retreating left and right it only did, and only will make the thugs and punks more bold.

Promoting these gangs as being peace loving is an oxymoron in the first place.

 

You condemn police officers yet you praise gang members whose entire life is to encourage lawlessness.

 

That alone tells me all I need to know about your beliefs. It's ok to be thugs and hurt and kill people as long as you wear colors.

 

 

Uh....sure. Okay. :lol2:

 

C'mon man, you know some of those gang members that I've represented pro bono once they've went straight and got jobs, that's just a front, right? I'm actually recruiting. Bloods, Crips, Aryan Nation, Latin Kings, Bandidos, it doesn't matter, just so long as I get them back into that life.

 

In all seriousness, someone asked a question as to how you knew the people in the pictures were gang members. I was just stating the obvious.

 

I don't know how any of that was importing any kind of belief of my own, but whatever. I think anyone who really knew me would laugh their butt off at the thought of me as some banger.

 

Disagreeing with what I say is fine and I can take it all day, but saying that I'm promoting gang life is the height of absurdity if you really knew me. You can come up with better than that.

Instead of saying she misspoke, the mayor is saying she didn't say this at all and that her words shouldn't be twisted.

 

Probably not the best PR and/or campaign move, but I'm not the one running for re-election either.

I'll believe the truth! Which it seems you agree with, that gangs did meet up to have a meeting, a feet in itself that there was no violence at the meeting, and why?

 

Yes it was three gangs, bloods, crips, and the black guerilla family, all met to discuss targeting police officers. This came from the mouth of the black police spokesman.

 

Well there's no way I'd believe it if a white guy said it. Latino, ehhhh... maybe.

 

But that's not what we're talking about, so I guess he's extra credible, right? I mean, he's black after all.

 

Am I right???

 

AmIRight???

 

Am?... I?... Right???

I grew up in the suburbs of Baltimore back in the day. Didn't get into the city very much except to go to a ballgame or an occasional dinner.

 

And everybody knew that you didn't even want to LOOK at a Baltimore city cop the wrong way.

 

That was a hundred years ago. Back in the day if you screwed up in Newport you ended up down at the floodwall. Also In those days, if you were not a jerk, the cops would drive you home if you were drunk or just take your beer if you were too young.

Well there's no way I'd believe it if a white guy said it. Latino, ehhhh... maybe.

 

But that's not what we're talking about, so I guess he's extra credible, right? I mean, he's black after all.

 

Am I right???

 

AmIRight???

 

Am?... I?... Right???

 

Oh come on, you know well enough that if the guy was white there would be even more people saying that he isn't telling the truth, please don't act like that is not fact.

 

But you all can twist things around all you and and believe non credible people on Twitter, and I'll believe professionals in the field, some who know the situations there rhe last couple of days very well, some who I have had a conversation with late last night and early this morning.

 

Question, besides possibly Guru, Rocket, and maybe HB20, who else besides me have had traning in crowd control? Or even counter terrorism?

 

Also, saying there is a difference between that he violence and destruction is "unacceptable" and "I can understand the reason", is laughable, you don't see a large percentage rioting, only a small number (in the grand scheme of things) of thugs and punks doing this. The latter that I mentioned above is just a way to sugar coat the situation.

 

Let it rip, everyone else is.

 

No sense in beating a dead horse.

No sense in beating a dead horse.

 

Maybe to you, but to me... well...

 

I guess I've probably been known to once or twice.

That's inflammatory and insulting? Wow.

 

Sure. That's like saying maintenance people or nurses are low rent.

I've had my car broken into in San Antonio. Off-duty police officer "guarding" the parking lot, an hour and a half of sitting in the parking lot waiting alone before I just called back and told them to forget filing a report... so yea, #SanAntonio ! You learn to be self-sufficient.

 

According to my own terms, I myself am also low-rent.

Sorry for not being sorry that I don't feel someone who arrests a Harvard professor for breaking into their own house as someone that I'd love to see showing up at my place.

 

By his own admission, dude's been responding to calls since he performed CPR on Len Bias, so he's obviously not moving up the ranks quickly.

 

The point was that the officer went to the guy's home, accused him of breaking into it, and then got mad when he showed him ID and requested his badge number, so mad that he took him to jail.

 

Point being, he didn't listen to two Harvard professors with identification and law degrees who obviously knew more about the situation than him, and probably stepped out of line in a way that he heard about from his superiors back at the Station once the dust settled.

 

Overall, he sounds like a guy who doesn't have the most sense, or if he did, he didn't use it. Sorry for calling a spade a spade, but generally, I think of people who do things like that as the ones who don't really see their own place in the big picture.

 

Glad dude got a trip to the White House for some to complain about though. I'm sure he can tell his grandkids about that.

 

Well, I ran into burning buildings and took care of the sick and injured for 20 plus years. I don't consider myself low rent.

 

Being Yale educated has nothing to do with whether one is low rent or not.

I'll believe the truth! Which it seems you agree with, that gangs did meet up to have a meeting, a feet in itself that there was no violence at the meeting, and why?

 

Yes it was three gangs, bloods, crips, and the black guerilla family, all met to discuss targeting police officers. This came from the mouth of the black police spokesman.

 

The same police who have had how many "rough ride" deaths now?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.