Baltimore Mayor says space was provided for those who wished to destroy stuff.

jericho

Once, again look at their history of mayors. Only recently have they been black. Also I could point that the majority of the south are red states and are also amongst the poorest and least educated in the country. Also please show where they have a majority black police force. I would love to see that article. Also skin is part of it especially with redlining.

Also, lipton bash I hope you turned off your alert system showing that you received a reply. I still remember the sound on my phone from your reply waking me up in 1:30 in the morning. I remember...

They did show on the news the other day the % of the police dept. 48% black which was the majority, and before someone tries to give me a math lesson, 48% is the majority in that police dept because the other 52% is made up of several different ethnicities besides Caucasion such as Asian and Mexican, Latino etc.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When one race has been discriminated more than others, it affects them in a negative manner more than others. When it become evident that there is racial disparity in wealth, education, jobs, prison sentences, it is a skin problem. The problem lies whether the system, corporate or government, wants to admit how big a factor the racial discrimination plays.

Racial discrimination doesn't exist anymore. Affirmative action and the Rooney Rule fixed that. Shoot, we just had our first black POTUS because of affirmative action. Racism is dead. Doesn't exist. It's just an excuse for lazy blacks.:sssh::D:rolleyes:

Saw a post on Twitter that was pretty accurate yesterday. It said there was a new app that could instantly identify which of your white friends was racist on the market and below had a picture of the Facebook logo...
The none of my business Kermit meme being passed around on Facebook is pretty bad.

They did show on the news the other day the % of the police dept. 48% black which was the majority, and before someone tries to give me a math lesson, 48% is the majority in that police dept because the other 52% is made up of several different ethnicities besides Caucasion such as Asian and Mexican, Latino etc.

I think that would actually be considered a plurality.

Guess that makes all the outrage legit now now, huh?

Quite the opposite. It shows that a lot of unwarranted destruction could have and should have been avoided if only they would have let the investigation run it's course.

I heard something today from a graduate from Prager University that made a ton of sense and had a ton of truth in the words spoken. Those that condesend are not only doing the plight any favors but is actually being more racist than anything else. That goes straight to the thought whether you are black or white, to say, well they are black so let them riot. Treating people with kid gloves will always be wrong. Treat people equal and then one can start holding eachother accountable.

If a White cop kills a White kid, Facts matter

If a Black Cop kills a Black kid, facts matter

If a black cop kills a white kid, facts matter

and

If a white cop kills a black kid, facts matter.