NKY Coaches 06-07 Pre-Season Picks

Please don't tell me that you are saying Richardson and Shields will be Dixie best players this coming season, because that is so ridiculous it is not even worth discussing this anymore.

Show me ONE time where I said either one of those two will be the best players? Oh yeah, I didn't say that. You said from the 7 games you saw, Lubrano was the only junior to get significant playing time. Enlighten me on the 7 games you saw.... and also, I said I am not sure if Eflin Tyler is the best player quite yet, but apparently since you know SO MUCH about Dixie basketball and who is playing/how each player looks right now, please inform me on the "key" players for next year. Since only Lawson and Keener did anything for them last year according to you, I am sure you have a new two for this year.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Show me ONE time where I said either one of those two will be the best players? Oh yeah, I didn't say that. You said from the 7 games you saw, Lubrano was the only junior to get significant playing time. Enlighten me on the 7 games you saw.... and also, I said I am not sure if Eflin Tyler is the best player quite yet, but apparently since you know SO MUCH about Dixie basketball and who is playing/how each player looks right now, please inform me on the "key" players for next year. Since only Lawson and Keener did anything for them last year according to you, I am sure you have a new two for this year.

I didn't say I knew Dixie basketball better than you or anyone else. I was giving my opinion on the games I saw last year.

I will say that IMO, Kendall and Tyler Could be Dixie's best players this coming season.

I didn't say I knew Dixie basketball better than you or anyone else. I was giving my opinion on the games I saw last year.

I will say that IMO, Kendall and Tyler Could be Dixie's best players this coming season.

I also didn't say Richardson or Shields would be the best players but that didn't seem to matter to you that I never said that... they very well COULD like you said be the best players this coming season, but there are also others on the team that COULD be, but the average "fan" that isn't associated with the program would not know about them to much.

From what i here Dixie has some great players coming up......Kendall is great and Tyler.....Richardson is a great compliment to those two....Mace will be a force inside...

They have a nice sophmore big man in Bozey excellent shooter in Mosier and they have very good Freshman class coming in and the eighth grade behind was told to me will be the best class they have had since Bramlage and O'Toole ' Jones class.

There are two stories I know of that were leaked by people associated with Holmes in some sort of way, that are completly and utterly false.

The kid made a mistake, but its not as an extreme as some have heard. He deserved his punishment but if he is truley remorseful and ready to shape up, then he is only a kid and should be given another shot. Only the coach gets that decision not anyone else.

I'd give him about a half a shot and if I'm Henley and he even looks at me like he has something angry to say I'd light him and show him the door. The more coaches and administrators keep caving in to this type of behavior the more other kids will think they can get away with it. And it is not only the coaches who make these decisions. They answer to AD's, principals and Superintendents.

I'd give him about a half a shot and if I'm Henley and he even looks at me like he has something angry to say I'd light him and show him the door. The more coaches and administrators keep caving in to this type of behavior the more other kids will think they can get away with it. And it is not only the coaches who make these decisions. They answer to AD's, principals and Superintendents.

Right on. Life lessons need to be taught. If you can get the kids to realize the cause and effect axiom now, they have a better chance of succeeding in the real world.

When dealing in the Covington Public school system its a whole different world than any other system in NKY. Sometimes to help a kid out in the future you have to give a few more chances or else you lose them my man. He is still just a kid.

When dealing in the Covington Public school system its a whole different world than any other system in NKY. Sometimes to help a kid out in the future you have to give a few more chances or else you lose them my man. He is still just a kid.

Thats lame Stud and you know it. Rules are rules and everyone should have to follow them. (the same rules) You seem to be saying that in Covington the kids can't abide by the rules or don't have the same ability to understand the rules as kids from other areas understand them. Let me see you call an assembly down at Holmes and tell all the kids you all are just not as smart as the kids at Highlands, Dixie, Boone Cty, CovCath, Holy Cross, Bellevue or Ludlow or anyother school and let me know what their reaction is. That's if you get out alive. Kids like rules. It's parents that don't have the guts to enforce them and each generation is getting worse at disciplining their kids.