Did You Know That Wisconsin ...........

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As you've pointed out countless times that first link is from a biased source so I'll ignore it completely.

The second one is about a train wreck that could have happened anywhere, has absolutely nothing to do with anything the Governor has done.

As you've pointed out countless times that first link is from a biased source so I'll ignore it completely.

The second one is about a train wreck that could have happened anywhere, has absolutely nothing to do with anything the Governor has done.

Thomas wouldn't have spilled it. He's a tank engine and he could have taken it safely to the island of Sodor. Percy could have pitched in and Henry too. That Republican guy should have had the good sense to at least hire a more qualified group. Sir Topham Hatt could have been far more reliable.

I chose the fox.com link just for you, ref and RTS. I knew someone would comment on it. Ha ha ha.

I do remember these 2 incidents, just forgot where they took place. It is bad when these accidents happen, but we need the oil. What I am going to say will generate enough energy to light a major city for a year. We must move forward with production. The accidents did cause problems and destroyed the farmer's property. You make improvements in safety and go forward. If we stopped every time there is an accident in relation to any advancement, we would still be using horses and dogs for transportation.

Improve and move forward.

Build the pipeline and stop transporting as much oil by train. State department says it won't adversely affect the environment. Since we're talking supposition may had Obama not drug his feet for 5 years to appease the enviro-nazis the train accident would have been prevented.

There you go again, Jumper Dad, clouding the issue with truth.

Thomas wouldn't have spilled it. He's a tank engine and he could have taken it safely to the island of Sodor. Percy could have pitched in and Henry too. That Republican guy should have had the good sense to at least hire a more qualified group. Sir Topham Hatt could have been far more reliable.

How about Gordon?

Back to Wisconsin's budget surplus, I am hoping our posters can help with this. I read where many states (perhaps 35 or so) are experiencing a budget surplus. If this is true, why is Kentucky still in a budget crisis? What is happening in those other 35 states that isn't happening in Kentucky? It obviously isn't because of budget cuts. Kentucky slashed their budget tremendously. Why do other states have a surplus and Kentucky has a budget crunch?