Bieber

SportsGuy41017

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Drag racing, he was only going about 30-40 mph. He must have a Fischer Price little tykes Lambourgini.

FWIW You can be stopped for Drag Racing for taking off in an improper way side by side with another car without ever breaking the speed limit...at least that's what the Trooper that pulled me over said when I pulled off from a green light at a fairly quick pace next to another Mustang GT back in the day.

]I wouldn't want the guy deported, that's for damn sure. That's an insane overreaction.

[/b]

I don't really care what his former bodyguard says.

Letting him stay in the country is enabling him? In what world?

And why do you think this? Personally I think locking him up for about 6 months might be he better option here and he has demonstrated he is getting more and more out of control, but it is also a privilege to be granted a Visa and allowed into this country...if you can't follow the rules I see no reason revoking it is an overreaction.

And why do you think this? Personally I think locking him up for about 6 months might be he better option here and he has demonstrated he is getting more and more out of control, but it is also a privilege to be granted a Visa and allowed into this country...if you can't follow the rules I see no reason revoking it is an overreaction.

Why do I think what?

I wouldn't want the guy deported, that's for damn sure. That's an insane overreaction.

I don't really care what his former bodyguard says.

Letting him stay in the country is enabling him? In what world?

So does he have to kill someone or cause serious physical harm to others before you depart him? If they can not follow our laws, why should they be here?

he isn't a US citizen, when you have a visa any thing that violates the law you are putting your visa in jeopardy. Plus, he was being belligerent to the officers, resisting arrest, send him back to Canada!

Better yet, give him the maximum sentence -- six months in jail. Can you imagine The Bieb trying to survive in the federal pen?*

*Yes, I know he wouldn't be put in the federal pen, but it just sounded more awesome. :cool:

So does he have to kill someone or cause serious physical harm to others before you depart him? If they can not follow our laws, why should they be here?
Because we would have had to deport the entire cast of SNL...3/4 of the NHL...and one president. :cool:

Why do I think what?

As I stated its a privilege, not a right for him to be here since he is not a citizen of this county. We have enough "natural born" lawbreakers in this county to worry about, don't need another stupid, spoiled kid who's out of control, breaking the law who's next little foray just might get somebody seriously hurt or killed. And as I said earlier, I think a few months jail stay might be a better option and scare the heck out of him...that won't happen either, not because of this anyway. But revoking a Visa is a valid option as well I think.