Bieber

SportsGuy41017

As I stated its a privilege, not a right for him to be here since he is not a citizen of this county. We have enough "natural born" lawbreakers in this county to worry about, don't need another stupid, spoiled kid who's out of control, breaking the law who's next little foray just might get somebody seriously hurt or killed. And as I said earlier, I think a few months jail stay might be a better option and scare the heck out of him...that won't happen either, not because of this anyway. But revoking a Visa is a valid option as well I think.

So let's deport all the non-American citizens who've had minor run ins with the law before.....You realize how silly that sounds?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If as stated he was arrested for DUI...I never consider DUI minor...sorry.

Again, are you going to seriously try to round up all the non-American citizens that have committed similar crimes and deport them? Sorry, that's just dumb.

Reds need to start looking for a new closer, Chapman has had multiple reckless driving incidents. Driving at the speeds he was going is every bit if not more dangerous than what Bieber did.

Might as well deport all the foreign baseball players that used PEDs and steroids. That's a federal crime is it not? How about all the actors and actresses from other countries who have been arrested for DUIs and the like?

DUI is a minor offense in the grand scheme of the law. Look at how many people are arrested for it on a daily basis. I bet we have more than a few BGP members who have gotten a DUI during some point in their lives.

Thank you, someone showing rationale thought and common sense!

Again, are you going to seriously try to round up all the non-American citizens that have committed similar crimes and deport them? Sorry, that's just dumb.

Reds need to start looking for a new closer, Chapman has had multiple reckless driving incidents. Driving at the speeds he was going is every bit if not more dangerous than what Bieber did.

Might as well deport all the foreign baseball players that used PEDs and steroids. That's a federal crime is it not? How about all the actors and actresses from other countries who have been arrested for DUIs and the like?

No problem with any of that.

DUI is a minor offense in the grand scheme of the law. Look at how many people are arrested for it on a daily basis. I bet we have more than a few BGP members who have gotten a DUI during some point in their lives.

Wow. No wonder drunk driving is such an epidemic in this country. It is a HUGE issue and should be taken FAR more seriously than it is.

And how do you propose we pay for this "mass cleansing" you're in favor of?

Heck, I don't know...revoke their Visa's and tell them they got 10 days to get out? Hit the bricks...don't let the door hit you on the way out?

Look, we both know that won't happen, and I'm not losing any sleep over that fact. But if I woke up in some alternate universe tomorrow morning and it did, I wouldn't lose any sleep over that either and wouldn't care less the Reds were short a closer or that there would be no more Bieber concerts to pollute the air in US concert venues.

Heck, I don't know...revoke their Visa's and tell them they got 10 days to get out? Hit the bricks...don't let the door hit you on the way out?

Look, we both know that won't happen, and I'm not losing any sleep over that fact. But if I woke up in some alternate universe tomorrow morning and it did, I wouldn't lose any sleep over that either and wouldn't care less the Reds were short a closer or that there would be no more Bieber concerts to pollute the air in US concert venues.

It won't happen because it isn't logical or feasible.

Wow. No wonder drunk driving is such an epidemic in this country. It is a HUGE issue and should be taken FAR more seriously than it is.

Drunk driving fatalities has been declining consistently over the last handful of years from the last numbers I saw (year end 2011 or 2012 data).

It's pretty simple, most DUIs don't result in jail time for first time offenders. I consider a major crime to be one that involves mandatory time served for any offense.