Snider decommits from UofL;commits to Illinois

dawgs83

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the ACC had some kinda agreement preventing that?

Preventing adding additional members? No, I don't think so. But the grant-of-rights deal for television dollars makes leaving conference more difficult because it makes you less attractive to the other leagues.

This should be fun to watch play out.

It seems he enjoys the limelight so Michigan State and UConn make sense.

Can't sleep on USC and the Ellis Myles connection.

Can't discount UCLA as Snider has been out west multiple times so it won't be brand new to him.

Oklahoma State seems like a place he could start immediately.

Cincinnati and Illinois are fairly close to home so neither of those can be slept on either.

My question.....which I blame on conferences adding and switching schools every two months......who will play UL the most? Is it UConn and Cincy or just UConn?

If I'm coaching a Kentucky kid, I'm very leery of Travis Ford given his track record of making promises to local kids that aren't always kept. Not saying that Snider is in the same vein as an Adam Wing, etc., but just that it's something that's in the back of my mind.

I don't follow this very closely, is Ohio St. not in the running? Thought maybe the Russell connection could keep him interested in OSU?

As far as I have seen Ohio State isn't interested and I could be wrong but I think they may plan to use Russell as a combo guard so the need for Snider isn't great.