Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Snider decommits from UofL;commits to Illinois

Featured Replies

Don't know him. Only saw him in the state tournament. Lots of talent. Takes more than talent to be special. This move causes me to question if he would fall into that category.

  • Replies 147
  • Views 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't know him. Only saw him in the state tournament. Lots of talent. Takes more than talent to be special. This move causes me to question if he would fall into that category.

 

I agree somewhat. I think he recognized where he fell and responded accordingly. I'm not mad at him. I don't blame him and I don't think any less of him from the first time I saw him play when he was 15.

Snider was just offered by Michigan State, per lots of recruiting people on Twitter.

 

Might also mean that Izzo doesn't feel confident about Tyler Ulis.

I'm going to say Tyler Ulis to UK. I think with Larry Brown and Coach Cal being good friends, Cal knew he wasn't getting Mudiay so they started targeting Ulis hardcore. Thoughts?

Good for Quentin!! I hope the offers keep pouring in.

I'm going to say Tyler Ulis to UK. I think with Larry Brown and Coach Cal being good friends, Cal knew he wasn't getting Mudiay so they started targeting Ulis hardcore. Thoughts?

 

I'm okay with Ulis, I think the kid can ball but is only underrated because of his stature. May not be the superstar PG you normally get with Calipari, but someone who is more than capable of leading a talented Kentucky team. The thing that intrigues me most about Ulis is how good he could be with two or three years under John Calipari.

Ulis was a star guard for the old Lima Saints years ago. Snider and Ulis (and Hatton/McCormick) had some great battles back in the day.

Looks like Snider is visiting UCLA this weekend.

 

We should all visit UCLA. Beautiful, beautiful area.

Snider's Final 7, per Ben Roberts:

 

Cincinnati

Illinois

Michigan State

Oklahoma State

UCLA

Connecticut

USC

This should be fun to watch play out.

 

It seems he enjoys the limelight so Michigan State and UConn make sense.

 

Can't sleep on USC and the Ellis Myles connection.

 

Can't discount UCLA as Snider has been out west multiple times so it won't be brand new to him.

 

Oklahoma State seems like a place he could start immediately.

 

Cincinnati and Illinois are fairly close to home so neither of those can be slept on either.

 

 

My question.....which I blame on conferences adding and switching schools every two months......who will play UL the most? Is it UConn and Cincy or just UConn?

This should be fun to watch play out.

 

It seems he enjoys the limelight so Michigan State and UConn make sense.

 

Can't sleep on USC and the Ellis Myles connection.

 

Can't discount UCLA as Snider has been out west multiple times so it won't be brand new to him.

 

Oklahoma State seems like a place he could start immediately.

 

Cincinnati and Illinois are fairly close to home so neither of those can be slept on either.

 

 

My question.....which I blame on conferences adding and switching schools every two months......who will play UL the most? Is it UConn?

 

This year I think it's Connecticut & Cincinnati. Could be wrong. I can't keep them straight.

Edited by Randy Parker

My question.....which I blame on conferences adding and switching schools every two months......who will play UL the most? Is it UConn and Cincy or just UConn?

 

By the time Snider joins a team next season, Louisville won't play any of them barring a surprise non-conference game announcement or in NCAA Tournament play.

 

This year, Louisville will play both UC and UConn home and away.

By the time Snider joins a team next season, Louisville won't play any of them barring a surprise non-conference game announcement or in NCAA Tournament play.

 

This year, Louisville will play both UC and UConn home and away.

 

Isn't UConn joining the ACC or am I mistaken? I'm so confused.

Isn't UConn joining the ACC or am I mistaken? I'm so confused.

 

No. They were not invited to join (or, at least, haven't been yet).

 

In my heart I really believe that both them and UC will be headed to the ACC at some point.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.