Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Snider decommits from UofL;commits to Illinois

Featured Replies

Over the summer I heard Ohio St.

 

That would have been one of my first guesses. Maybe Indiana? One of the Michigans?

  • Replies 147
  • Views 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Over the summer I heard Ohio St.

 

Wouldn't surprise me. I know he and D'Angelo Russell have always played well together...

I'd be shocked if he landed at UK...

 

GT are you thinking he lands in the Big10?

^ Or maybe he doesn't like Getslow either. :idunno:

 

:no:

 

No response. Not on this day. Not in this thread.

GT are you thinking he lands in the Big10?

 

Not sure yet, but I'm sure all the heavy hitters in the B1G are already calling...

:no:

 

No response. Not on this day. Not in this thread.

 

:lol2:

At this point he is headed to Prep school. He probably should. I love watching Q play and I look forward to watching him go through the process. I wish him well and I am excited for his prospects. For the record, I'd love to see him and D'Angelo Russell together again.

At this point he is headed to Prep school. He probably should. I love watching Q play and I look forward to watching him go through the process. I wish him well and I am excited for his prospects. For the record, I'd love to see him and D'Angelo Russell together again.

 

I hate prep schools when it takes the talent out of KY high schools

At this point he is headed to Prep school. He probably should. I love watching Q play and I look forward to watching him go through the process. I wish him well and I am excited for his prospects. For the record, I'd love to see him and D'Angelo Russell together again.

 

 

Didn't he send a tweet saying he was staying at Ballard?

Jody Demling @jdemling

Snider has fielded tons of calls tonight, guessed around 25 schools already in contact.

Chip Miller @BLUEChip_Miller

Quentin Snider's first offer after de-committing from Louisville comes from Minnesota. Estimates he's received about 25 calls. Per @jdemling

Didn't he send a tweet saying he was staying at Ballard?

 

 

Not sure. I haven't been on twitter tonight. I hope he stays at Ballard but it makes more sense for him to go to a Prep School now than it did a month ago.

From what I have seen on Twitter he is staying at Ballard.

 

I hope

Had he signed or just verbally committed? Big loss for Louisville.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.