Iowa 55 Ohio State 24

GrantNKY

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@ [MENTION=1230003486]John Anthony it's very simple. You OSU fans are the most annoying, arrogant, cocky fans in the country. You all do a lot of talking and a lot of it being very exaggerated, like with how good this OSU team is or should I say was. I have been saying the JT wouldnt ever win you all a title, since all the way back when you argued with me saying JT was clearly the better choice back when we argued who should start him or Jones.

So please don't tell me who I should root for or what I should be happy about. Am I happy OSU loss, yes. Am I happier that Notre Dame won yes. But I'm sure you will start your whole who do you like thing, like you do for wireman. When ever since I been on this site I been very clear on. In football Notre Dame is my favorite team, and has been my whole life. I graduated from UK so yes I want them to do well to. But I don't have high expectations for them so them losing sucks cause it's a bad lost but not surprising. I actually only saw the last minute of the game because I was watching Notre Dame.

Edited by Jumper_Dad
R13

@ [MENTION=1230003486]John Anthony it's very simple. You OSU fans are the most annoying, arrogant, cocky fans in the country. You all do a lot of talking and a lot of it being very exaggerated, like with how good this OSU team is or should I say was. I have been saying the JT wouldnt ever win you all a title, since all the way back when you argued with me saying JT was clearly the better choice back when we argued who should start him or Jones.

So please don't tell me who I should root for or what I should be happy about. Am I happy OSU loss, yes. Am I happier that Notre Dame won yes. But I'm sure you will start your whole who do you like thing, like you do for wireman. When ever since I been on this site I been very clear on. In football Notre Dame is my favorite team, and has been my whole life. I graduated from UK so yes I want them to do well to. But I don't have high expectations for them so them losing sucks cause it's a bad lost but not surprising. I actually only saw the last minute of the game because I was watching Notre Dame.

The fact that ND is still brought up year after year after being irrelevant since the late 80's is proof that OSU fans are still a step below ND on the arrogance scale.

Edited by Jumper_Dad
R14

The fact that ND is still brought up year after year after being irrelevant since the late 80's is proof that OSU fans are still a step below ND on the arrogance scale.

Notre Dame is brought up cause media still brings them up and national tv each week. However Notre Dame fans are no where near as arrogant as you osu fans. Maybe if Notre Dame can be consistently good again though, we will see which fan base is worst haha.

I'm not afraid to eat all of the crow I'm about to eat this week. Comes with the territory. Bring your best this week everybody.

Not much to say. For a second I thought i could be wrong about what I have said for 4 years about JT never going to win you all anything. However just shows last week was the exception and not the rule. Other than that after a beat down like that, there is not much to even say lol.