Iowa 55 Ohio State 24

GrantNKY

How many has he left on the board by not letting running backs run the ball? Dobbins is the key to this offense and the reason why the offense is better this year.

6 carries by the best frosh in the country today.

Hyde didn't get the ball in 2013 Big 10 Champ game. Beyond disturbing, it's completely 100% unacceptable.

It's obviously time for osu to start thinking about firing Urban. He is hard headed and doesn't run the ball with running backs, he has the worst design in history for kicking the ball off. He obviuosly has lost it, and osu fans deserve better. It's time for a new coach.

Who should be the next osu coach?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's obviously time for osu to start thinking about firing Urban. He is hard headed and doesn't run the ball with running backs, he has the worst design in history for kicking the ball off. He obviuosly has lost it, and osu fans deserve better. It's time for a new coach.

Who should be the next osu coach?

You.

I just don't agree at all that a 2 loss OSU team has a 39% chance of going to the playoffs. This loss tonight was just a beat down. No way you can overcome this one. Bama, Georgia, ND, Clemson, Oklahoma...I just don't see how OSU can pass any of these teams...and I really like OSU...

Well they would need a lot of help and I'd agree no matter what happens from here on out they would not deserve to get in. But if they still win the Big 10 over Wisconsin and a few other teams took a second loss.

Well they would need a lot of help and I'd agree no matter what happens from here on out they would not deserve to get in. But if they still win the Big 10 over Wisconsin and a few other teams took a second loss.

Problem is they lost at home to OU and destroyed by Iowa. So who will they on their resume to top the fourth team?

Just call designed runs with the running backs.

But that isn't the offense. If you have a dual threat QB going something like Power I limits your options. My whole point is this is on Barret's decision making and keeping the ball to much.

ND runs a similar offense and I was yelling at my tv early because Wimbaush kept opting to pass out of the RPO. So I get the frustration. But Urban's system has proven to be succesful but the system is only as good as the decisions by those running it.

Leaving the RPO makes OSU less dynamic and I don't think their O-line is so dominating they can get away from the dual threat .

But that isn't the offense. If you have a dual threat QB going something like Power I limits your options. My whole point is this is on Barret's decision making and keeping the ball to much.

ND runs a similar offense and I was yelling at my tv early because Wimbaush kept opting to pass out of the RPO. So I get the frustration. But Urban's system has proven to be succesful but the system is only as good as the decisions by those running it.

Leaving the RPO makes OSU less dynamic and I don't think their O-line is so dominating they can get away from the dual threat .

Urbans system has been figured out by college football. He needs guys like Tom Herman and Kevin Wilson to reinvigorate his offense. Urban is a great coach and we all know that, but he is stubborn to a fault a lot of times and the QB run is one of his biggest flaws. I'm not saying opt to the power I I'm just saying hand it off and run it down their throats from the same formations. Dobbins with only 6 carries is simply ridiculous.

Urbans system has been figured out by college football. He needs guys like Tom Herman and Kevin Wilson to reinvigorate his offense. Urban is a great coach and we all know that, but he is stubborn to a fault a lot of times and the QB run is one of his biggest flaws. I'm not saying opt to the power I I'm just saying hand it off and run it down their throats from the same formations. Dobbins with only 6 carries is simply ridiculous.

I just think he needs a better qb to run it and the system is fine.

Problem is they lost at home to OU and destroyed by Iowa. So who will they on their resume to top the fourth team?

Nobody. If OSU beats MSU they will fall out of top 25, if they beat Michigan they will drop out, and if they beat Wisconsin it will simply confirm what everyone else already thinks which is Wisconsin isn't very good. Absolute chaos would have to happen and it won't happen. Again 0% chance they make the playoffs.