Iowa 55 Ohio State 24

GrantNKY

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe who is running the ball isn't the real problem for OSU.

Maybe giving up 55 points (most since 1994) should be the concern.

If you play a grind it out we could have beat Iowa at their own game. JK Dobbins is the most dynamic player on OSUs offense and he needs to touch the ball more than 6 times. OSU needed to come out the 2nd half and try to grind out the game to come back. They didn't do that. The defense was atrocious for sure and are not without blame. But it was the offensive gameplan of the 2nd half that I think people are frustrated about.

Emotions were running high. You can literally look in this thread or the Heisman one I started last week and I see that I didn't have JT at the top of my list. And if for some reason you think JT shouldn't have been there after last week you're just a hater.

I saw no chance of him winning the Heisman at any point this year. Not a more Jeckyll and Hyde player in college football. That’s not was Heisman winners are made of.

I saw no chance of him winning the Heisman at any point this year. Not a more Jeckyll and Hyde player in college football. That’s not was Heisman winners are made of.

Ok so you're another hater in the forum filled with Buckeye haters. It's cool. Jekyll and Hyde all you want about JT and you were right. But there was nothing you could have seen so far this year to prove that point until yesterday. You saying he wasn't capable of winning the Heisman was based on projections not on actual facts.

Ok so you're another hater in the forum filled with Buckeye haters. It's cool. Jekyll and Hyde all you want about JT and you were right. But there was nothing you could have seen so far this year to prove that point until yesterday. You saying he wasn't capable of winning the Heisman was based on projections not on actual facts.

Ok :lol2: It’s been more about his previous seasons. Up and down. He’s as bad as there is when he’s off his game. Not Heisman worthy. Not even gonna get invited to New York which says he was never even in the running.

Ok :lol2: It’s been more about his previous seasons. Up and down. He’s as bad as there is when he’s off his game. Not Heisman worthy. Not even gonna get invited to New York which says he was never even in the running.

Hater.

I don't know about you, but it's just plain dissapointing. Nobody came ready to play for sure on either side of the ball. Just win the Big 10. Go Bucks.

Agreed, I thought that considering what was there for the taking, that "trap game" theory wouldn't be a factor. Extremely aggravating :irked:, who knows how they will play now ?

If you play a grind it out we could have beat Iowa at their own game. JK Dobbins is the most dynamic player on OSUs offense and he needs to touch the ball more than 6 times. OSU needed to come out the 2nd half and try to grind out the game to come back. They didn't do that. The defense was atrocious for sure and are not without blame. But it was the offensive gameplan of the 2nd half that I think people are frustrated about.

It really looked like something just isn't right with this team. It's not all JT although his performance was beyond bad Saturday. But internally it looks like something is off with this group. Too much talent across the board to be blown out twice in the same year.

It really looked like something just isn't right with this team. It's not all JT although his performance was beyond bad Saturday. But internally it looks like something is off with this group. Too much talent across the board to be blown out twice in the same year.

You are 100% right. I don’t know what it is but hope it comes out.

I'm not sure. But you are right. Way too much talent to get blown out twice.