Iowa 55 Ohio State 24

GrantNKY

@GrantNKY post 4 in game thread last week you said JT Barrett Heisman. I think that is what people are referring to. I know i didn't see your heisman list you made this week, but did remember you and others saying that in the game thread when your emotions were still high though lol.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@GrantNKY post 4 in game thread last week you said JT Barrett Heisman. I think that is what people are referring to. I know i didn't see your heisman list you made this week, but did remember you and others saying that in the game thread when your emotions were still high though lol.

And you're emotions have never ran high? Ok.

Not much to say. For a second I thought i could be wrong about what I have said for 4 years about JT never going to win you all anything. However just shows last week was the exception and not the rule. Other than that after a beat down like that, there is not much to even say lol.

You're right about JT not winning that championship. But not because JT isn't capable of playing well in big games but because no matter who the OC is, when the going gets tough, run JT and the running backs are forgotten about. 2015 MSU, 2016 Clemson, and OU and Iowa this year. They abandoned the running backs in favor of JT.

Not gonna lie, this made me smile.

Coupled with the Penn State loss, the Big Ten is an Ohio State win over Wisconsin from being shut out of the playoff.

I would put the odds on the Big 10 getting a team in the playoff at roughly 15% right now. Which are about the odds I think Wisconsin beats whoever comes out of the Big 10 East.

And you're emotions have never ran high? Ok.

Dude why do you think I even said your emotions were high though at the time. Basically saying that's why you probably said it.

Just pointing out people are not wrong in saying you said it. Since you seemed confused about where we were getting that from.

Dude why do you think I even said your emotions were high though at the time. Basically saying that's why you probably said it.

Just pointing out people are not wrong in saying you said it. Since you seemed confused about where we were getting that from.

Nobody brought it up besides you. Who is the "we" you're talking about.

I would put the odds on the Big 10 getting a team in the playoff at roughly 15% right now. Which are about the odds I think Wisconsin beats whoever comes out of the Big 10 East.

According to 538, right now. If OSU wins out (35% chance that they will) and wins the conference they have a 39% chance of making the playoffs. If Wisconsin wins out (26% chance that they will) and wins the conference they have a 98% chance of making the playoffs...as everything stands tonight.

Nobody brought it up besides you. Who is the "we" you're talking about.

I'm going to chalk this up to your high emotions again tight now after this beat down OSU just took. Since apparently you think only i said something and you dont even remember yourself responding to someone else who said it. 00rocket84 said in post 84 in the update thread "glad we can put this heisman talk to rest". He then called you and others out for saying stuff like that about JT after the win last week. You acted like you never said it. So I pointed out to you that you clearly did say it. Which is what me and him were referring too. Then I even say but your emotions were high at that moment, which is why you probably said it.

I'm going to chalk this up to your high emotions again tight now after this beat down OSU just took. Since apparently you think only i said something and you dont even remember yourself responding to someone else who said it. 00rocket84 said in post 84 in the update thread "glad we can put this heisman talk to rest". He then called you and others out for saying stuff like that about JT after the win last week. You acted like you never said it. So I pointed out to you that you clearly did say it. Which is what me and him were referring too. Then I even say but your emotions were high at that moment, which is why you probably said it.

Yes because I'm the only person that said JT was in the Heisman race. I'm just some crazy OSU homer. JT had every right to be in the Heisman race, I know it, you know it, the whole college football world knew it. He crapped his pants today. Plain and simple. He's done now. But with statements like I'm glad we can put it to rest now is acting as though he was there fradulently and he wasn't. Nothing he did before today was fraudulent. JT had taken huge steps forward. Today was a huge step backwards and reverted back to who he probably is.