Iowa 55 Ohio State 24

GrantNKY

The odds take into account the chances of other teams losing.

I just don't agree at all that a 2 loss OSU team has a 39% chance of going to the playoffs. This loss tonight was just a beat down. No way you can overcome this one. Bama, Georgia, ND, Clemson, Oklahoma...I just don't see how OSU can pass any of these teams...and I really like OSU...

It's not just that osu has two losses now. Both of their losses were beat downs. One at home and another on the road against a not ranked 3 lost team. So even if other teams get to 2 losses. It will be almost impossible for osu to overcome that.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I LOVE Urban Meyer but this really perplexes me. How does this happen? Zeke did not get the ball two years ago in a huge game (loss). Samuel did not get the ball last year in a huge game (loss). It is a disturbing trend.

Well I’ll give it to you straight up. When things get tough he ALWAYS defaults to the QB, particularly QB runs. Timmy T isn’t his QB anymore but Meyer will never change it.

Well I’ll give it to you straight up. When things get tough he ALWAYS defaults to the QB, particularly QB runs. Timmy T isn’t his QB anymore but Meyer will never change it.

He has won 3 titles with 3 different qbs. I think he has shown he doesn't need Tebow to win titles and has done it with 3 different style type qbs.

I LOVE Urban Meyer but this really perplexes me. How does this happen? Zeke did not get the ball two years ago in a huge game (loss). Samuel did not get the ball last year in a huge game (loss). It is a disturbing trend.

Hyde didn't get the ball in 2013 Big 10 Champ game. Beyond disturbing, it's completely 100% unacceptable.

Ask any ND about 2012. They feel the same way about that team as OSU fans feel about 2012. Both were undefeated and neither were anywhere near the top teams in the country.

I didn't think ND would beat bama. I just didn't expect the blow out. Once it was found it Teo was dating a ghost that team was deflated because he was the heart of that team. Not that ND would of won but I truly believe that ND team checked out.

He has won 3 titles with 3 different qbs. I think he has shown he doesn't need Tebow to win titles and has done it with 3 different style type qbs.

How many has he left on the board by not letting running backs run the ball? Dobbins is the key to this offense and the reason why the offense is better this year.

6 carries by the best frosh in the country today.

How many has he left on the board by not letting running backs run the ball? Dobbins is the key to this offense and the reason why the offense is better this year.

6 carries by the best frosh in the country today.

He cost them a shot against FSU in the NC by refusing to run Hyde, he cost them a shot at the playoffs in 2015 by refusing to run Zeke, cost them the game last year at PSU last year by not running Samuel, cost them this year by not flipping the switch and playing a grind it out game against OU and Iowa. How can it be so obvious to us as fans, but yet not so obvious to the coaches. I don't get it.