TCU 85 Kansas 82

sportsfan41

Upsets are already starting. Love this time of year.

Kansas will NOT be the team standing at the end , in my opinion. They have pulled out several games of late that they probably should have lost. It caught up with them today. I don't believe they win six straight in the Dance.

Kansas will NOT be the team standing at the end , in my opinion. They have pulled out several games of late that they probably should have lost. It caught up with them today. I don't believe they win six straight in the Dance.

Agreed.

Without seeing a bracket, I'll probably pick them to lose in their sweet 16 or elite 8 game.

Same could be said for UK and a half a dozen other "favorites". This will be an interesting tournament that is certain.

They did have a lottery draft pick not playing. Better believe he will be playing when it counts the most.

Agreed.

As of recent, Kansas has bowed out earlier than predicted. I feel this year will be the same.

Anyone can win it this year. Doesn't seem like there is a truly dominant team.