Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TCU 85 Kansas 82

Featured Replies

Upsets are already starting. Love this time of year.

Upsets are already starting. Love this time of year.

 

Kansas will NOT be the team standing at the end , in my opinion. They have pulled out several games of late that they probably should have lost. It caught up with them today. I don't believe they win six straight in the Dance.

Kansas will NOT be the team standing at the end , in my opinion. They have pulled out several games of late that they probably should have lost. It caught up with them today. I don't believe they win six straight in the Dance.

 

Agreed.

 

Without seeing a bracket, I'll probably pick them to lose in their sweet 16 or elite 8 game.

Was a fun game to watch with no rooting interest in it.

Agreed.

 

Without seeing a bracket, I'll probably pick them to lose in their sweet 16 or elite 8 game.

 

Yep.

You have to wonder if all the outside distractions will catch up with them.

KU played without Jackson. Hard to read too much into this.

 

I'm not crazy about KU most of the time though. I don't see them advancing past the second weekend of the tournament.

Rather ironic that Kansas lost on a late foul call. They'd probably have another 3-4 losses had they not gotten favorable whistles down the stretch in many games this year.

  • Author
Kansas will NOT be the team standing at the end , in my opinion. They have pulled out several games of late that they probably should have lost. It caught up with them today. I don't believe they win six straight in the Dance.

 

Same could be said for UK and a half a dozen other "favorites". This will be an interesting tournament that is certain.

  • Author
Agreed.

 

Without seeing a bracket, I'll probably pick them to lose in their sweet 16 or elite 8 game.

 

They did have a lottery draft pick not playing. Better believe he will be playing when it counts the most.

They did have a lottery draft pick not playing. Better believe he will be playing when it counts the most.

 

Probably Top 4 pick.

They did have a lottery draft pick not playing. Better believe he will be playing when it counts the most.

 

Agreed.

 

As of recent, Kansas has bowed out earlier than predicted. I feel this year will be the same.

 

Anyone can win it this year. Doesn't seem like there is a truly dominant team.

Jamie Dixon getting the job done.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.