Does Everyone give Bo Ryan a Pass?

Hatz

I thought his post game comments on officiating and "rent a player" were totally uncalled for at those moments. If Cal had said the same about the officials Saturday he would be crucified.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no problem with what he said. He told the truth. So now everyone wants to say he is sour grapes.

His team was called for 2 first half fouls. Second half 13 - so what happened?? I think he was saying what happend. I dont think he was blaming officials for his loss, but he sure wanted it to be known they blew calls

His team was called for 2 first half fouls. Second half 13 - so what happened??

While I do hate when the officials change the way they've been calling a game from half to half, I do feel like Duke was attacking more in the 2nd half, but I say that not paying as much attention in the first.

So what...rent a player..one and done...it doesnt matter to me. It doesnt hurt my feelings. I like how Cal recruits the best players and gives them the opportunity to shine and get to the league.

As far as the officials...that was about as nice as you could be in ripping the officials. He has a point. It was like the stripes got a text at halftime from Vegas....hey you have only called Wiscy for 2 fouls...lets step it up. We need Duke to win this one. LOL

I thought his post game comments on officiating and "rent a player" were totally uncalled for at those moments. If Cal had said the same about the officials Saturday he would be crucified.

I was disappointed to hear that today, it's just a product of timing and disappointment.

You are correct that had it been Cal there would have been a uproar, particularly by a few posters on here.

If Cal criticized "rent a player" he would have been crucifying himself.

I'm sure Bo Ryan was okay with Duke's 2 best players riding the pine in the 1st half because of foul trouble. I'm still confident that Bronson Koenig could be called for a Charge just about every time up the court. If a defender of Koenig could learn to hold his position while Koenig is using his arm for separation, they would get Bronson in some foul trouble rather quickly. Just my 2 Cents!