Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Does Everyone give Bo Ryan a Pass?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 95
  • Views 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Let me preface this by saying that I have not heard nor read Bo's comments yet. Nonetheless, this Final Four exemplified that the NCAA needs to change its rules with regard to replay. They have the technology & it needs to be implemented so that the officials can get the call RIGHT.

 

They reviewed an out-of-bounds play in the last two minutes, and got it wrong. It was difficult to determine at first, but the ball clearly deflected off of Winslow's middle finger (you could see his finger bend on one angle). Really embarrassing.

Coach K complained about the officiating during his halftime interview. Why isn't anything being said about that?

 

That is true good point.

They reviewed an out-of-bounds play in the last two minutes, and got it wrong. It was difficult to determine at first, but the ball clearly deflected off of Winslow's middle finger (you could see his finger bend on one angle). Really embarrassing.

 

I found that non-overturn to be completely ridiculous. I'm no physicist, but even I know that a ball's rotation is not going to be altered by the wind in an enclosed arena.

I found that non-overturn to be completely ridiculous. I'm no physicist, but even I know that a ball's rotation is not going to be altered by the wind in an enclosed arena.

 

I concur. In fairness, does anyone know if they are privy to all the same camera angles we are given at home?

I found that non-overturn to be completely ridiculous. I'm no physicist, but even I know that a ball's rotation is not going to be altered by the wind in an enclosed arena.

 

The finger bending was the tell to me. I guess they thought his finger hit something invisible or else he's got some sort of control of the end of his finger to make it bend back on its own.

I think the point is that it is rather hypocritical for fans of just about any team to rip a coach for getting on to the refs. They all do it. And quite frankly, at this point, they're rather justified in doing so.

I think the point is that it is rather hypocritical for fans of just about any team to rip a coach for getting on to the refs. They all do it. And quite frankly, at this point, they're rather justified in doing so.

The reason it is being brought up

ia becaUse of the Hypocriscy.

 

UK fans got ripped

by WI fans for ripping the officials

yet they see nothing wrong with what their coach did and those same fans are ripping the officials on Twitter today.

Edited by Hellbird

There were more stiff arms and pushoffs last night than a Jim Brown highlight tape...most I've seen to not have them get called.

I don't want to hear no crying from Cheeseland over the out of bounds by a Duke player under the basket that wasn't called either...#shotclockkarma

I concur. In fairness, does anyone know if they are privy to all the same camera angles we are given at home?

 

If not, they should be.

If not, they should be.

 

In a game of that magnitude with cameras everywhere, I concur. I just hate to blast them if they are not shown the same videos we are. I say this because I cannot figure out for the life of me how you would miss that call and that is my only explanation.

In a game of that magnitude with cameras everywhere, I concur. I just hate to blast them if they are not shown the same videos we are. I say this because I cannot figure out for the life of me how you would miss that call and that is my only explanation.

 

I can't guarantee it, but I do know there have been tons of times they've cut back to a shot of the officials at the monitors and on the monitor, you can see the very same shot we're seeing (as in we're seeing the officials at the monitors). I always assumed they're showing them the exact same thing as the network feed.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.